Fire breathing truckmounts

scotty747

I'v run my fire breather from a garden hose into the house to a porty when it got too late too run the truck in residential neighborhoods. Not enough flush with a wand but worked just fine with a rotary. I also added two more vacs. One motor sits on top where the plastic dome goes, and a wet vac shoved into the exhaust. Looks stupid but does the job for empty's. Separate breakers of course.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Had you truly read the writing on the wall, you'd have internalized that in the future carpets will be cleaned by Robots.

And hopefully steer your son towards a better more secure profession.
For crying out loud....by 2040 we'll all be hiding in caves and scraping rocks together for fire...

Reactions: Walrus Gumboot

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
You really believe all floor cleaning will be done by robots? Hell, how many people do you know that have a Roomba vacuum cleaner?
it probably will be. You should see the amazon warehouse here, robots everywhere doing much more complicated tasks than cleaning a floor

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
You can get similar heat with propane and people are already converting their vans and machines to run off it solely. Not that I'd be keen on driving a large combustible bomb but it is an option.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You can get similar heat with propane and people are already converting their vans and machines to run off it solely. Not that I'd be keen on driving a large combustible bomb but it is an option.
In the eighties and nineties, we had a lot of propane truck mounts. All pto units where the engine ran off propane and some still with propane heaters as well. The only incident I remember was a truck stolen while it was in operation. It caught fire but still the propane system stayed intact. Some underground parkades forbid propane vehicles because of the chance of explosion.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
we run everything on propane. its only $2.19 per gallon. It works really well, minor power loss vs petrol but not bad. 8000hrs out of a motor vs 5000hrs

also propane is only combustible as a vapor so its actually pretty safe, a belly tank of diesel like a lot of big trucks have is much more dangerous.

CNG would really be the future though, its 0.40c/ gallon here. You can get a fueling station at your home for $8k (if your home has NG service). All of our garbage trucks, and a lot of our city trucks run on CNG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom