Fire side of a double sided banner pull up, what do you think?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This is for the Fire side of a double sided banner pull up, the opposite side will be a water image with text over the top too.

Too over the top? It will be eye catching. LOL

FireonDoublesidedPullup_zps683f0e99.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Love it except for the text- you are using industry/adjuster lingo instead of talking to to the homeowner and their possible concerns.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
When disaster strikes- We'll get your home & life back together quickly. Maybe have inset pics of one of your techs working in a house with a truck pic too.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Richard how about a picture of you standing in the middle of the disaster area with the Misses of the home while you are giving her a big hug.
It is just like Ken said you have got to dump the industry terminology and tell the client what they want to hear.
You have got to stand back and try to read and comprehend from the clients point of veiw.It is very hard to do that is why when i make up script i always ask other people to read it and ask them (what is the message you are getting from this what is it saying to you)

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Great point Mardie- I do the same, esp asking someone in he target demo- Women over 35.

Love the certificate Richard, you're a genius :icon_razz:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mardie me? I never leave my desk....I certainly don't take photo's for marketing. I'm WAY too fugly for that, I'm not a walking poster boy like Ken.

Seriously that is a good idea and we may do sothing along that line. Thanks but I don't have an image like that in my files.

This has to be done in the next few days so I can get it back and ready for the up coming Home Show in two weeks. :redface: I'm behind, we got busy and I haven't been able to get some shots. I still have to complete our new Carpet brochure and Fire brochure in the next few days. :eekk:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
You would look pretty good hugging a 450Lb ugly woman wile you were telling her dont worry the Cavez boys will take good care of you :biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
and here all this time I thought you were dumb! :winky:

Yep I understand. Those are shots we don't usually take but maybe we can come up with something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom