First 12 people that call to try the new PMF Soft Touch gets them for $29.9 delivered

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Last edited:

tngvegas

John, does it come in stainless? in your opinion does a stainless steel valve work better or last longer than a brass one?

Mikey P

Administrator
with the Westpak version the SS would prematurely crack (hairline) down the body while the cheaper brass version lasts a rong rong time.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
John, does it come in stainless? in your opinion does a stainless steel valve work better or last longer than a brass one?
These are American made PMF valves. They don't make these in stainless there is no need. They are rated to 1000PSI. They will outlast any other valve you have ever used and the rebuild kits are only $9

John Olson

Name
John Olson
They made then to cross over to the K valve and west pak and didn't pay attention the the fact that the west pack had the elongated hole in front to match up with the prochem valve. They are trying to decide what to do.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas

You can send me one plus 2 repair kits along with a gallon of Fresh Scent Odorcide if it is still available for $69.99
You should have my card on file.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I have never had an issue with the westpak stainless. Best valve I have ever used. I still remember the days of using the pmf v800. I would zip tie rebuild kits to the van and just tear one off to repair it. Those valves didn't last at all.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I didn't get the message. Your the last one did you give TW your number? We had classes all week and Friday I had to go pick up my boy from school. Still should have got the message ill have a talk with him. Call me tomorrow not sure why your number isn't in the system your address is, better yet send me a PM with your number and ill call you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom