First bad review

SamIam

Name
sam miller
We cleaned Tina's Master bedroom and living room with 5th generating approved cleaning products certified by the carpet manufacturers, We also treated a large pet stain in the living room at no charge.

After it dried and she got home 4 or 5 hours later, about 20 drip discolorations appeared in the master bedroom walk-in closet and master bath.

I told here some foot cremes with benzoyl peroxide can cause these same orange white discoloration, We also have a disclaimer her daughter signed stating were not responsible for preexisting conditions that may cause problems.

However having been in business for over 20 years and never needing my insurance to pay for any claim. I decided I would turn it over to my insurance rather then get independent testing to prove the real cause.

When I left her home we had agreed to replace the master bedroom bath and walk in closet. I called insurance and told them what I decided.

Somewhere along the line after the claim had started she decided both rooms needed to be replaced and now denies the urine stain was even there and I'm responsible for that too.

This claim isn't being under paid because I'm under insured, half the claim was denied because of pre existing conditions. One of my competitors who cleaned for this client has already stated they well back my claim up of urine in the carpet seeing as though they cleaned the carpet 5 to 6 times before I did.

As of now I'm waiting to be served and have my day in court to disprove these false claims.

I believe theres enough lies in the above review to take legal discourse and get my good name cleared.

added this link to the bottom
http://bleachstains.com/blog/

Hows this for a response guys I believe I can edit or delete it anytime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
J

JS41035

I think it sounds good. I wouldn't pay her either. It may make better financial sense to pay her off and go on but I honestly wouldn't. I hate giving in when I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe double check the grammar and run it by your lawyer but If I were a potential customer reading your response it would seem logical.Also, even someone not familiar with carpet cleaning lingo could see your doing your best to be more than fair.

Reactions: SamIam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
One of my competitors who cleaned for this client has already stated they well back my claim up of urine in the carpet seeing as though they cleaned the carpet 5 to 6 times before I did.

As of now I'm waiting to be served and have my day in court to disprove these false claims.

I believe theres enoughlies in the above review to take legal discourse and get my good name cleared.
I don't think I would use the word "lies". ???

Other than that I agree with Justin. Someone that doesn't know the whole story can read it and see your point.

Fabrication? Distortion? Inaccuracy? Half Truth?

It is half true, there is a stain but not caused by you. ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom