First Bill from Full Circle

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I can't believe how small the bill was. They start out at $500.00 (that the plan) so I figured I would be paying a pretty penny.

They send me emails, forward my calls to me if needed, deal with telemarketers, schedule...and the do a great job at it, put up will all the problems, are really nice....really nice, pro's, deal with my ADHD, went over my way of scheduling things and really conformed for me, improved my way of scheduling when I was being a tard, and so much more.

By the way...they get ALL the info from the customer that I was too busy to get with every phone call....like emails etc.

I did fairly well in Feb so I figured the bill would be well over $1000.00 for what they did. I was sweating it.
Total was just over $650.00 :shock: :shock:
If I would of had some low end phone answering person full time I would have spent close to $2,000.00 ($10.00 per hour) after all was said and done...and in reallity so much more because of training and all my time taken to do it.

I've been in Oklahoma this weekend and I didn't have to answer 1 phone, or worry about anything...they took care of everything.
Now, maybe they like me and won't go out of there way for you....ok, maybe I am dreaming.
If you want to clear yourselves from having to answer the phones, or give your spouse some free time.
Sign up for these guys at least as an answering service when you can't answer the phone.

I don't see how anyone could let a phone call go to a voicemail again.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
And they can charge less for less calls of course. So evev if you only have a few jobs. They will answer while you're cleaning.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
For an O&O - they seem too good to be true! According to their website - they provide most of the services that my full-time staff of 8 CSRs provide. We obviously know all the pro's - what are the con's?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Brian and Mike,

Try to curb your enthusiasm with Greg or there very likely may be 8 very capable CSR's added to Atlanta unemployment rolls on Monday. Greg Cole don't mess around.

Island Boy
http://www.StragtegiesForSuccess.com

PS So what is new with your Tampa Bay expansion, Greg? I assume your soon-to-be-unemployed Atlanta CSR's are picking up the phones for Tampa too?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lol Steve
Cons....not sure how many lost calls maybe...not sure if there is a report yet.
I'll try to think of more

Another pro is they really work with whatever program you are doing.
Different offers etc.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I saw a need for Service Monster and when you people started shilling IT, I jumped at it. And, it has been a good fit.

I DON'T see a need for "the girls" because I am not missing calls and I like talking to my customers. If I ever get to the point where my phone is beeping with incoming calls while I am talking to a customer, or I am losing sales because I can't get to the phone, then I'll consider it.

My one man band is playing fine at the moment.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
hogjowl said:
I saw a need for Service Monster and when you people started shilling IT, I jumped at it. And, it has been a good fit.

I DON'T see a need for "the girls" because I am not missing calls and I like talking to my customers. If I ever get to the point where my phone is beeping with incoming calls while I am talking to a customer, or I am losing sales because I can't get to the phone, then I'll consider it.

At the very least they work well as an answering service while your cleaning in a home.
If you don't use them (you don't let the call forward) I'm not sure they charge you...check that out when you sign up.

By the way, if anyone wants to mystery shop my phone, please let them know at the end of the call so I don't get charted for it. Thanks

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
hogjowl said:

It is not my intention to be an ass- but with that attitude- your business will never be sell-able, nor will it likely go past you on a truck. To say you are not missing calls is a bold statement- the question is truly : "Are you missing jobs?"

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
hogjowl said:
I averaged 32 jobs per month in 09.

At a gross of $77k - I understand why you don't want to spend $6k + a year on the "girls" A mistake in my opinion- but I understand.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
hogjowl said:
Well ... I NEVER!

Remember- everything a potential customer hears leads up to landing a job, landing referrals, and repeats. To say that your answering the phone yourself has never cost you a potential job is naiive. Just some friendly advice.

hogjowl

Idiot™
It would not be fair to calculate my yearly income by multiplying my average job number by YOUR average invoice amount. My job average is much higher than most. As evidenced by the statements my Service Monster dude made while setting me up. I had no idea you folks were working so cheap.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Steve Toburen said:
Brian and Mike,

Try to curb your enthusiasm with Greg or there very likely may be 8 very capable CSR's added to Atlanta unemployment rolls on Monday. Greg Cole don't mess around.

Island Boy

PS So what is new with your Tampa Bay expansion, Greg? I assume your soon-to-be-unemployed Atlanta CSR's are picking up the phones for Tampa too?

LOL- for the record- my CSR's are like family- unlikely I would terminate their positions.
Yes- the call center is taking the Tampa calls as well. I love free long distance! I dropped 2.4 millions ads into the Tampa Bay area over the last 7 calendar days. The phones are going nuts. Another 2.2 this week, followed by another 3.1 the following week. With any luck we should certainly see things humming by the beginning of 2nd quarter. Radio spots will begin at that point to develop a branding awareness.

Honestly though, the real advantage to this has been the leverage of buying down my CPM. Should raise my net in Atlanta by at least 2-4 points by years end. :D Wish me luck.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, if I doubled my jobs a month then I can see the need. If SM continues to increase my averages like it has been, then I will probably where you are by the end of 2010.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
hogjowl said:
Don't jump to conclusions of what my average job is by comparing it to your job average.

And decent O&O runs a $200 job average due to the repeat factor (small 1 -2 rooms touch ups, etc.) A $300 average (exceptional) would put you at $115k. There are a few exceptions out there and many here will brag and boast about running a $600-$25,000 job average but most actually are $150-$250.

Don't get me wrong a $75k-$115k job in this economy is great! Just stating why I believe you don't want to try something that could (long-term) benefit your business. Investing in your business is scary- I get that! After launching the Tampa expansion - I totally get that! But don't let fear blind you from a potential good thing!

Name
George Valliant
I don't really have the dough for $1.25 per minute answering service. Buuuttttt, if you say so I'm willing to give them a try...

My job volume is a bit more than Marty's.

Do you think they'd be a good fit for a fool like me?

Yes, I'm a SM client.

hogjowl

Idiot™
gregcole said:
hogjowl said:
Mine is over $300.

I will be copying yours soon, Mikey.

Congrats! Then you have NO excuse for not goingg with Full Circle!

The logic doesn't flow to the point you just reached. If my job average was only $200, then you would be telling me that I might not be big enough yet to need the girls, or you would say without them I could never grow any bigger.

But my job average is twice as high as normal, but you still say I need them. I field no more calls than any BDCC averages over any given year. I am able to field my daily calls with my cell phone and still product great average invoice amounts and good closing ratios. Until I get to the point that my phone is stressing me, I see no need for an additional expense.

When I get to the 75 per month average, like Mikey has, I can see the need.

And by doing well over a quarter of a million dollars of business a year, I will be able to justify the added expense.

G

gregcole said:
Steve Toburen said:
Brian and Mike,

Island Boy

LOL- for the record- my CSR's are like family- unlikely I would terminate their positions.
Yes- the call center is taking the Tampa calls as well. I love free long distance! I dropped 2.4 millions ads into the Tampa Bay area over the last 7 calendar days. The phones are going nuts. Another 2.2 this week, followed by another 3.1 the following week. With any luck we should certainly see things humming by the beginning of 2nd quarter. Radio spots will begin at that point to develop a branding awareness.

How does it work finding the workers for Tampa? Do you do try-outs, interview, or just cross your fingers the sub has what he say's, and will do what you say? Did you bring people over there? Do you have an online presence, so customers can leave a good or bad review, or are you strictly print advertising?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom