First day with the NUCLEAN Spotting Stick

Mikey P

Administrator
One nice sized job I focused on working with it today. No prescrubing was done so some use on pie tin sized areas were performed where I did not use enough prespray.

Watch the videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZySxKZhgKs

Edit-Damn, I need a film crew and phoney customer set up like ***, I just watched the 1st video and didn't realize I cut it off...that spot came out perfect on the first try...Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62e8mJetrss

-Works great, got out everything the SnG didn't.
-One bar will not last for 101 spots like the label says. I'd guess less than 40.
-Rinses far easier than Fels
-I didn't take the cake/bar out before beginning to inspect the size but in this photo you can see it after that one job where I used it about 15 times.
-IMO the price needs to be much lower than $17.95 if they expect repeat customers(consider a bar of Fels cost 2 bucks and will last a month)

46d3731a.jpg

45f4d7e7.jpg

Fels does not have the same solvency/grease/oil eating action as the Clean Stick (that smells a lot like CTI's Pro Solve Gel) but being a cheap ass, I'd be inclined to continue what I've been doing rather than pay that kind of money every two days. Actually I could see going through a whole bar on a five job day of grease pits.

If their pre spray is anything like this stuff (and more affordable) it could be a huge hit!

Lots more to do tomorrow so stay tuned.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
http://www.mccallacompany.com/

Citro clean degreaser $8.00 a gal spray bottle no hands and knees and a tennis shoe takes 99 percent of problem areas out. I guess fels is cheaper just takes to long to get down and funky and this rinse way easier

Mikey P

Administrator
I've been made aware that the 101 refers to TYPES of stains not amount of uses...

maybe if I get all 101 of them cleaned in under 24 hours I'll win a prize..:winky:

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
At that cost It would have to take out something that Fels didn't to be worth it. I do like the packaging. Thanks for the video.

Mikey P

Administrator
had one today that after prespraying with 40 vol then Redline/ Percarbonate and HOSSing some pet stained areas were still dark so in honor of Pigdick I shaved off about a 1/4 inch of the NUCLEAN stick into my 2 qt pump up with mega hot water and POW!

gone!

mcatt

Name
Mike
I am going to have to try the FELS liquified like you said. That stick looks cool but the price per spot is to steep like you said.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
$18.00 bucks....a stick?
In my best Andrew Dice voice "Unnn F*cking Believable....get outta here with that!"

Great idea but no way would I buy it at that price, how about $18.00 for a case of 12?

Mikey P

Administrator
day four and I got to say, the WonderBAR kicks ass!

it really does get A LOT of stains out just like that. POW! GONE!!

but for $18 I'll stick with the 40 vol, Fels, Pro Solve 3 step option.

For $10 if I buy a dozen maybe,Id have to be a Nazi about it and hound my chimps not to over use it or leave em behind..

but I'd buy it by the truck load if it cost $5.99

Name
Ezra Clark
day four and I got to say, the WonderBAR kicks ass!

it really does get A LOT of stains out just like that. POW! GONE!!

but for $18 I'll stick with the 40 vol, Fels, Pro Solve 3 step option.

For $10 if I buy a dozen maybe,Id have to be a Nazi about it and hound my chimps not to over use it or leave em behind..

but I'd buy it by the truck load if it cost $5.99

Mikey,

Did you get any samples of the prespray? If it's the same mix as the stick should be able to mix a strong dilution of the prespray for spotting, or have no post spotting at all.

Ezra

Mikey P

Administrator
yes I did.

The stick continues to impress us. It's much like Fels with a 40 vol boots, just quicker and rinses far easier.

Too early to tell on the prespray but so far it's doing what our other presprays do...

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
The pricing on the sticks is changing, I think 12-13 for one stick and if you buy a case(?) the price should be 6-8 bucks. Mike, how much of the prespray are you putting in a hydro.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom