First Green Screen Video

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

I like it! I think you do a good job of speaking and I like the pictures behind you. :cool:

Now if you plan on doing it again I would slow yourself down just a bit, its not bad but you sound a little rushed. The main reason I would consider re doing it would be your appearance. Not you, but your polo. It you must wear a polo I'd button it up, it looks a little too casual open like that.

I think if I were you I would wear a button down oxford with your company name embroidered on it. It will make you look the part of the owner and not the technician. I just think it will be more powerful with you dressed a little more for the part.

I know you may be both owner and technician and that's not a problem. In this capacity you are more owner than tech.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Same thing i was going to say, button that shirt up and wear a brand new one so the collars look crisp.
Or like richard said, dress up a little more.

Script was good, concept is good.
Would keep pushing it and improve.

Reactions: tmiklethun

Mikey P

Administrator
I agree with said comments.

Btw, all you need to do is paste the original or "share" You Tube url into your post.

And what is the $40 new client bonus?

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I agree with said comments.

Btw, all you need to do is paste the original or "share" You Tube url into your post.

And what is the $40 new client bonus?

Mikey,

Typically with Carpet Cleaning Jobs I try to give them up to 400 sq ft of free protector. $60 value, but costs be very little and it should increase upsales on future jobs. If it is a for sale job I just give them a discount.

With Tile if it a clean only I will give them a free upgrade to acid cleaning and clear sealing for about 75 sq ft (normally the master bath). If they choose to clean and seal the whole job I give them a gallon of the maintenance cleaner I recommend and a pump up sprayer.

Upholstery I either give them the upgrade of an epa sanitizing treatment before the cleaning process or free protector after the cleaning.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Looks good. Speak a little slower and button up.

My question, how you are going to schedule these jobs. Sounds like you are doing "estimate to do" and do not know how long a given job is going to take

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Travis the reality is that the video is fine as is. Its much better than what we have which is no video! :errf:

But if you had the time a nice dress shirt would look even better on you. :winky:

The irony is your avatar has your polo buttoned up. :eekk:
:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
Looks good. Speak a little slower and button up.

My question, how you are going to schedule these jobs. Sounds like you are doing "estimate to do" and do not know how long a given job is going to take
I try to prequalify the job as much as possible over the phone. How many rooms, condition of carpet ect. I run three appointment a day 9am, 11am and 2pm and I leave an emergency 7am appointment for last minute realtor needs. I give a two hour window for my arrival. Always on time for the 9am and then I give myself and extra hour cushion on the 2pm. On a larger job they get multiple appointment slots. So far it has worked well.

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
Free estimate and you clean the first room free? If you don't like it, you just leave? If we offered that every ghetto household would be calling.

I clean the first room risk free, not free. I go along way to prequalify the job, make sure they aware of limitation and give exact price. Once all that is done I clean the first room risk free. If I don't live up to the expectation I set I leave and they owe me nothing. That has only happened once in the 10 years that I have been doing a version of this offer.

I don't know but it might have something to do with where the leads are coming from. For the majority of my 14 years most of my business has been through referrals, some through flyers.

I have recently made a strong push on Google and am trying to figure out Facebook. I am starting to get alot more calls that are not referral based so I will see how this offer plays out for those customers. I am definitely dealing with more price shopper then I am used to.

Reactions: WillS

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
Nice video. I think you should be clean shaven.

Gene

OMG, my wife would kill me. She actually wants me to grow it out more. she got pissed when I groomed it down for this video. She thinks I look to young without it.

If I completely shaved it there is a very real chance I would pay a price, if you know what I mean.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The video was great and very informative, you should get plenty of work from it. Especially if you come across the same way in person as you did in the video.

Your video is a million times better than most guys videos Including mine.

I might send you one of my polos and pay you to do a video for my website next time you are set up to shoot video for yours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom