First Time Ever

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Being the owner of the Top Twenty Carpet Cleaners in the Nation. Its only fair not to rank myself. So I just try to follow what I expect out of the 25ers. Wednesday I Pre-Vacced a Friese with my Sanitaire 887 on a house located on a golf course. When I saw the Commercial Oreck in the master bathroom I thought I was going to pull tons of soil and hair. After I Pre-Vacced the great room,living room, set of steps,master bedroom and computer room I pulled a table spoon of sand. Probably from a bunker. LOL. LOL. LOL. Werner may have pulled two tablespoons if the female homeowner would have let the creepy guy in. I think even the multi-truck Hacks could have skipped the Pre-Vac on this one. Remember 25ers I am always watchin.

Golden Boy

F

FB7777

I respect Mikey so I've kept quiet about this...

Sanitaire Vacuums suck... I purchased one for one of my toilet scrubbing accounts 7-8 years ago, used if for 2 weeks and bought another Royal commercial vac for the account

Heck, even Hoover makes a better residential vac than that POS Sanitaire

not only is the vacuum cult tat a stoopid idea, but shows what a clueless cleaner you really are :shock:

F

FB7777

I'm happy to report the belt lasted the entire 2 weeks I used it

G

If you are gonna spend more than $39 dollars on a vacuum may as well get a Kirby!!

G

You are your own hero! Waldo :lol: :lol:

If you get all that out you mean the waste water is clear then?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Better then turning it into mud. I forgot you never pre-spray anyway. You are a Hackty Hack. Let me guess you started cleaning in miCHigan? Is there anyone in the state that Pre-Sprays?

Golden Boy

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
creepy?

there are some jobs where I don't get much.
sometimes its just one spot, ie work done to gyprock, deodour powder, whatever.
Those are jobs which I like having the clear canister because I know I can move faster.

G

You dont read very do you! I do pre-spray not vacuum!

And yes I do have 3 places of business now

Ann Arbor, Mi only 25 %
Charlotte, NC 100 %
Santa Cruz, CA 49% I have a local investor there.

Did you get that box truck?

hogjowl

Idiot™
On Saturday morning, I cleaned a house for a long time customer. She's never home when I clean it. This time she was at her lake house for the weekend. Instead of using my own Dyson, I used her newer one. I sucked out almost 4 cannisters of dog hair and crud from her carpets, but I couldn't help but notice her attachments kept falling off the machine.

Seemed to me that her new machine was not made nearly as well as the old ones.

Name
Kevin McCreary
This Waldo nobody needs to STFU! Who the hell are you F-ing nobody. How much carpet do you clean?
Dumb rookie!

Pretty tired of hearing about your useless list!

Name
Kevin McCreary
Waldo said:
Better then turning it into mud. I forgot you never pre-spray anyway. You are a Hackty Hack. Let me guess you started cleaning in miCHigan? Is there anyone in the state that Pre-Sprays?

Golden Boy

F- U looser non carpet cleaning farm boy rookie! Go pick some corn asshole!

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i used the Sanitaire for the 1st time at my cousin's house on Sunday to vac his frieze real quick (his vac for his flooring biz). WOW that things is loud! and it really felt like it was digging in, if i ever ran across a partially loose seam i would be skeered it might rip the carpet up!

i seriously dont know how they say my Dyson does damage to fibers, and not that Sanitaire :shock:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm hoping that since it seems Mikey is involved in the list, that he is smart enough to leave his name off the next list.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
admiralclean said:
The real truth is, Waldoh makes up his list, and then Mikey changes it so that it will have a measure of common sense to it.

None of them have had any common sense to them. It's an ass kissing contest. C'mon, I was on the list, if that ain't enough proof in itself to make my point.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I never got my answer last time. Does Waldope have a job? Someone had said that he did.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that is what I thought. Bigger joke than I thought.

A guy who can't make it full-time ranking the rest. LOSER

The Preacher

Matt Murdock said:
that is what I thought. Bigger joke than I thought.

A guy who can't make it full-time ranking the rest. LOSER

Greg, will you use the Top25 ranking in yore mail outs if you make The List???

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Derek said:
i used the Sanitaire for the 1st time at my cousin's house on Sunday to vac his frieze real quick (his vac for his flooring biz). WOW that things is loud! and it really felt like it was digging in, if i ever ran across a partially loose seam i would be skeered it might rip the carpet up!

i seriously dont know how they say my Dyson does damage to fibers, and not that Sanitaire :shock:

Look at the roll brush on the Sani, Derek
it's the beater bar along with the brush that makes the Sanitare work well.
AND less damaging to the fiber than the Dyson.

otherwise, it's a POS...just like your over priced, over rated plastic Dyson

the best thing about Dyson........ is their marketing
Cause they have a whole bunch you of jamokes thinking they're sump'um special :roll:

BTW, did you adjust the height to the proper level for the carpet type and pile height on the Sani?
It makes a difference.
When adjusted right, the beater bar "bounces" the dirt up and the brush sweeps it away.
It's still and antique POS though

Just like the Royal/Kirby design

Oh yea...jeeze-o-pete, McCreary..
don't blow a gasket, Dude
Wal-Doh is probably laughing his azz off at you now

..L.T.A.

Cameron1

Matt Murdock said:

Yes

I'm not even on it.......but I use it anyway. In my Marketing of the top 25 I made the #1 listing for the 3rd. year in a row.
It really helps.............THANKS WALDORK

The Preacher

steve said:
Matt Murdock said:

Yes

I'm not even on it.......but I use it anyway. In my Marketing of the top 25 I made the #1 listing for the 3rd. year in a row.
It really helps.............THANKS WALDORK

Camaroon, Joe will be bouncing yore azzz outta the pa-ron-uh pool when he finds out yore unethetical for claiming a ranking you didn't PAY for!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom