First Time Ever

Cameron1

Camaroon, Joe will be bouncing yore azzz outta the pa-ron-uh pool when he finds out yore unethetical for claiming a ranking you didn't PAY for!!!!!!!!

If Joe finds out about this list, he will put the list on a national website, and I, along with a few chosen others, with be the new top twenty five.

Actually, it's a pretty good idea. Thanks Walddork.

Name
Kevin McCreary
Waldo said:
I would hate the world too if I had to move from a Vortex to a Hydramaster.

Golden Boy
Sorry guys I did loose my cool.
Just for your information I could go purchase a brand new Vortex right now if I wished. As a matter
of fact I could go purchase my old one back for half the price I sold it for if I wished. I don't hate the
world either I just think your opinion of cleaners specifically from Michigan is wrong, when in fact
you are not even an experienced cleaner and your opinions are based on what little knowledge you
have of this industry. You have zero cred with anyone that makes a living with a carpet cleaning company.

Cameron1

Kevin McCreary said:
Waldo said:
I would hate the world too if I had to move from a Vortex to a Hydramaster.

Golden Boy
Sorry guys I did loose my cool.
Just for your information I could go purchase a brand new Vortex right now if I wished. As a matter
of fact I could go purchase my old one back for half the price I sold it for if I wished. I don't hate the
world either I just think your opinion of cleaners specifically from Michigan is wrong, when in fact
you are not even an experienced cleaner and your opinions are based on what little knowledge you
have of this industry. You have zero cred with anyone that makes a living with a carpet cleaning company.

Kevin,
I would not let that list bugg ya too much, it's all in good fun. Its just a joke to get under ya skin. Everyone knows that I am the best cleaner here, and I didn't even make the list. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom