Fittlebug online scheduling?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
This apparently gives your customers the ability to schedule from your website, directly to Service Monster. Anybody using this? It sounds awesome...but so does lots of stuff ;-)

Russ

Name
I'm Rick James
This apparently gives your customers the ability to schedule from your website, directly to Service Monster. Anybody using this? It sounds awesome...but so does lots of stuff ;-)

Russ

If you are going to answer your own phones I would go with http://www.booker.com/ .. For the same price as service monster you get LIVE online booking included. With Fittlebug, you have to pay $750 or so to sign up and $200 a month.. kinda steep if you ask me, when its included on other cloud base service platforms. It does show you how limited service monster is when they have to bring in third party companies to compete with more complete service software.

So which one do I use? Ironically Service Monster, but only because I use a AOA to answer my phones sometimes and the fill my schedule is very nice.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I use fullslate.com. It gives customers the ability to schedule real time and it syncs to my Google calendar. I have it set up to send me a text message every time someone books so I can keep up with it. I also have it set to automatically send a confirmation email to the customer with the appointment info as well as tips to get ready for the cleaning and a list of other services that I offer. I do have to transfer the info over to service monster but its only a flat $30 per month compared to fittlebugs $200 per month or $50 plus 15% of each transaction depending on your plan.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Thanks guys. Sounds STEEP but I want to be as convenient as possible for our customers. My wife answers the phone which is great but it would be a great option. We have a 3 year old boy who can sometimes make my wife's task of answering the phone really difficult. Maybe it would cut down the amount of calls.

Russ

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Caduceus - Just to clarify... I am the Shoe Makers Son! LOL I have been so busy building the FittleBug that I neglected to change the Pricing information on the website. My Bad - sorry.

The set up fee for both Plan A and Plan B is $200 , not $750. That was the price before, when I had to do all the data input and setup. We re-designed the architecture and now clients put their own data in, because it is much easier to do. Assuming they can type. Also FittleBug has much more than just scheduling. It has built in promotion generation and tracking, a one click social media referral marketing and tracking tool and complete use content flexibility. If anyone is curious or uncertain as to what these differences mean or would like to see them live, just call for a 20-30 minute live demo.... 630-444-2000 . Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Oh Sorry One last thing - the set up fee is only $100 until Oct 2. I will honor the "Experience Trade Show" Special".

Last edited:
Name
I'm Rick James
Caduceus - Just to clarify... I am the Shoe Makers Son! LOL I have been so busy building the FittleBug that I neglected to change the Pricing information on the website. My Bad - sorry.

The set up fee for both Plan A and Plan B is $200 , not $750. That was the price before, when I had to do all the data input and setup. We re-designed the architecture and now clients put their own data in, because it is much easier to do. Assuming they can type. Also FittleBug has much more than just scheduling. It has built in promotion generation and tracking, a one click social media referral marketing and tracking tool and complete use content flexibility. If anyone is curious or uncertain as to what these differences mean or would like to see them live, just call for a 20-30 minute live demo.... 630-444-2000 . Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Oh Sorry One last thing - the set up fee is only $100 until Oct 2. I will honor the "Experience Trade Show" Special".

How much is the monthly charge?

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
The monthly license has not changed. Plan A (unlimited booking) is still $200 and Plan B is still $50 + 15%. I just had my first B to A convert in Wisconsin. He has had FittleBug for about 3 months and already he has reached the point where it made sense for him to lock in the cost of $200. He is starting to book more than $1000 a month. As his monthly booking success continues he is locked in. Oh and BTW he is up to 105 users that have used FittleBug. Again - Call me if you have questions.... my typing skills suck! :)

Name
I'm Rick James
The monthly license has not changed. Plan A (unlimited booking) is still $200 and Plan B is still $50 + 15%. I just had my first B to A convert in Wisconsin. He has had FittleBug for about 3 months and already he has reached the point where it made sense for him to lock in the cost of $200. He is starting to book more than $1000 a month. As his monthly booking success continues he is locked in. Oh and BTW he is up to 105 users that have used FittleBug. Again - Call me if you have questions.... my typing skills suck! :)

How many people have you signed up since your partnership with Service Monster? How many people from Mikeysboard?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Will do. It's only been about a year since starting Service Monster though. I really like it so far and just started the "fill my schedule" part. I think online scheduling would be awesome. I think the demographic we want would use it a lot. Won't do $200 more a month now... it will be winter here soon.

Russ

Name
I'm Rick James
It would think the demographic for this industry and service monster user won't pay $200 a month or in some cases 20% to have the customer book online. That is $2,400 a year that I don't see people paying.. especially when real time booking is already included in most other cloud based software for the same price as service monster.

Its good to see you guys have made it easier by not having the $750 set up fee.. but in my humble opinion I think you guys need to figure out something with the high monthly charge if you want to get the vast majority of O/O in this industry to sign up. I have no doubt you have a good product, just got to make it more justifiable for us.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
4 last week. The announcement of the relationships went out Tuesday. Phone kept me busy with demo's. Probably another 6-8 very follow call after the demo. Don't work I have time for you! Lol (maybe) :biggrin: Oh yeah, plus I converted all my FittleBug clients that had ServiceMonster.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Russ - I went to Cornell in Iowa. I am familiar with the winter. Maybe consider Plan B then possible switch later to A. Let me know if you need a demo or assistance.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
It would think the demographic for this industry and service monster user won't pay $200 a month or in some cases 20% to have the customer book online. That is $2,400 a year that I don't see people paying.. especially when real time booking is already included in most other cloud based software for the same price as service monster.

Its good to see you guys have made it easier by not having the $750 set up fee.. but in my humble opinion I think you guys need to figure out something with the high monthly charge if you want to get the vast majority of O/O in this industry to sign up. I have no doubt you have a good product, just got to make it more justifiable for us.

I appreciate you thoughts. When and if you are ever ready for a demo of the full program, drop me a line. All the best...

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Mikey - Boy that's an old video (in tech terms) ... but thanks for the thought. We have changed the usage features and made it even easier to use for the consumer. here's one I just did for a client. Actually the one that just went from plan B to A. It might be easier to watch it directly from youtube...

[video=youtube_share;nOyrhOibywo]http://youtu.be/nOyrhOibywo[/video]

Last edited:
Name
I'm Rick James
4 last week. The announcement of the relationships went out Tuesday. Phone kept me busy with demo's. Probably another 6-8 very follow call after the demo. Don't work I have time for you! Lol (maybe) :biggrin: Oh yeah, plus I converted all my FittleBug clients that had ServiceMonster.

Whats the average online monthly booking revenue for the cleaners that do use it or have used it?

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Whats the average online monthly booking revenue for the cleaners that do use it or have used it?

That's a hard one... it's like saying what makes one cleaning company perform better than the next. Do I have clients that haven't done much with it - Yes. Do I have clients who have had paid $200 a month and average $8,000 a month of bookings and a new client a day - Yes. Do not get FittleBug if you are not committed to telling people through your marketing efforts that it exists. That would be like buying that fancy wrap and not taking the van out for a spin. It's not like it's an additional cost to tell people ( it's a change to the content of your existing marketing). Spend the same, but incorporate that they can book 24/7. Of course I am going out on a limb here and assuming that you market; and by market I don't mean tell people at the grocery store. Consumers love it. While I was type the masterpiece.. this guy Mr. "$8,000 a month of bookings and a new client a day" . got two more clients.
Look through the forest and you'll see the trees.... View attachment 3016

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom