Flash cuffs or cuff lynx

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
Imo if you're choosing only between these two, choose the lynx. The cuffs are a flash to put together but are a pita to seperate. I just visited my local dealer and tried out a few to see if they had gotten better, couldn't get any of them apart. They're like those little puzzles you have to figure out how to take apart. Don't have time for that. I still think Joes are the best.

miksar said:
Imo if you're choosing only between these two, choose the lynx. The cuffs are a flash to put together but are a pita to seperate. I just visited my local dealer and tried out a few to see if they had gotten better, couldn't get any of them apart. They're like those little puzzles you have to figure out how to take apart. Don't have time for that. I still think Joes are the best.

Thanks Jim. I am going with the 2.5 inch mytee filters and tank upgrade so keeping everything the same will be easier.

Billy

Name
BH
I recently purchased complete replacement set of Flash Cuffs & they do have issues but so far nothing terrible. They definitely don't just fall apart.

I have only had one 2.5" that is hard to get apart out of 9 but the o-rings will not stay in the groove or they get deformed from mis-alignment. Only been using a short time so still deciding if I like them.

The O-ring missing doesn't seem to cause any issue so not 100% sure if they are even needed.

I also am going to be testing some new 2.5" Cuff-Lynx but my intention is to use one of these two since I believe I have given the others I have used enough chances to actually work correctly.

Back
Top Bottom