Flash Cuffs

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Flash Cuffs reduce air leaks around hose connections. They do not restrict the inside diameter and reduce air flow. They lock together and swivel. Flash Cuffs are almost indestructible even when they get cold you won't shatter them. What is that worth to you? $6.40 for the male, $9.30 for the female.

To most wands they connect by simply fitting over the wand tube. There are connectors for 2" or a 2" to 1 1/2" reducer if your wand uses a 1 1/2" tube diameter.

You can see photos of any of the cuff sizes, reducers, starter cuffs for TM or portable on this page. http://interlinksupply.com/index.html?search_val=Flash+Cuffs&go=Go

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
need strong hands for FC's, I've got 3 sets "in" my truck but not on my hose. I prefer the coolcuff style where it screws on.
If you want them just pay some shipping and you can have them.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I actually bought some sort of lockiing cuffs today from jon don. I am just using a standard cuff to attach to wand. I even bought a reducer locking cuff for my smaller steam action tm I run an inch and a half wand on. I think they will hold better air flow and reduce leaks as well as not stretch out and come apart over time like a standard cuff. I think they are worth the investment. no offense to John at mytee but I would stay away from the mytee cuffs. I bought a mytee in line booster with the mytee locking cuffs and they seemed really cheap and cracked and broke easily

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
everyone kept telling me that they fixed the hard to get apart issue.....so I went into the local Interlink to check them out....the guy told me they were the newer ones and were easier.....they seemed to be better but still took some doing.....but..when I went to fit it on the end of the wand....it was so lose that in the forward stroke it would fall completely off...the guy there told me all I had to do was wrap tape on the end of my wand....( where the hell do they come up with this shit ).............personally....if they would ever get this cuff dialed in better and someone really takes a second and pay close attention to the release and tighten it up so they would fit our tools better......this cuff would rise to the top of the want list......as for now...Sybil still has the best ones out there.........

Name
Brad Gouveia
I had all the cuffs and I like the flash cuffs. The only ones I ever have a problem getting apart are the 2.5 ones. The 2 no problem, maybe a little when they are new but after you use them a bit no problems.

I change both my truck from cool cuff to flash cuffs.

You still need to use a 2.5 to 2 cool cuff reducer though.

Name
Fred H
everyone kept telling me that they fixed the hard to get apart issue.....so I went into the local Interlink to check them out....the guy told me they were the newer ones and were easier.....they seemed to be better but still took some doing.....but..when I went to fit it on the end of the wand....it was so lose that in the forward stroke it would fall completely off...the guy there told me all I had to do was wrap tape on the end of my wand....( where the hell do they come up with this shit ).............personally....if they would ever get this cuff dialed in better and someone really takes a second and pay close attention to the release and tighten it up so they would fit our tools better......this cuff would rise to the top of the want list......as for now...Sybil still has the best ones out there.........

who is Sybil , Jim? how can I buy things from her?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ya know bristol had the cuffs dialed in orginally. the first ones with the sharp ridges were the best. I heard these were the made in USA ones. mine are just about done because they have been on for like 9 years or something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom