Flattery or pissed off

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
http://www.carpetcleanerstampa.com/?p=69

These tile cleaning pictures seem to be making their way around the internet and even on some local print ads in my area.

So, do you get pissed when people steal your pictures or blow it hey Marty, blow me off ??

My fault really for not getting something to stamp the photos. I used to get pissed, but what is the point any more..... :?:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My true feelings are "who cares"

How many people will see them really? And again...Who cares.

I wouldn't/don't worry about it.

But that's just me.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Both!

Seems lame when a guy can't show his own work and the integrity flag is raised automatically.

I had a situation where a guy used a pic of my wash plant in his on line add sounded like he didn't even have a place subbed stuff out

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I think anyone that manages to learn how to take a high-quality photo or write inspiring ad copy would get upset if it was stolen. I get angry, but maybe I'm just old school enough to call "sampling" of music by no-talent rappers stealing and think that "tagging" isn't free expression, just vandalism.

I wanted to watermark all of the photos on our website, but our web guy said not to bother. He said the key is to have the photos loaded with SEO information since most of the thieves are too stupid to remove the data. You get the advantage of their marketing efforts returning customers to your site.

If you call someone using your photos and they refuse to stop, you could leave comments on review sites about where the pictures were stolen from and that a company that did good work would probably use their own pictures.

Connor

Name
Connor
I was told by a customer that designs websites that you there are ways to manipulate photos so that if you try to grab it off of a site that you can only get jagged pixels and not a recognizable photo he said that some of the cutting templates can make the photos in the shape of a world map.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I wouldn't like someone using my work in there advertisement, pretty lame if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom