flex with citra solve, the shizznizzle

steve g

Name
steve garrett
tried out some of the new flex prespary with citra solv today. I used it on a nasty olifin glue down in a manufacturing facility. As you can imagine this is one of the most difficult carpets to get looking good because of the oil, wear, dirt and the very nature of olefin carpet. often times alot of the more dirtier areas come out looking so poor that I feel bad about leaving it that way. today I have to say those troubled areas I didn't feel bad about how they came out using this new stuff. does it work total magic, no but I can say it works quite a bit better than anything else I have ever used including the olefin preconditioners and prochem renovate that I normally used in the past. a couple things to note, you don't really see a paint the carpet effect with it, it kinda seems to do its thing slowly so that the best way to judge how it works is to clean the area stand back and look at how much better it looks as a whole. the product also I think works the best with a lot of heat. my machine isn't the hottest out there but I really saw a difference when my machine was putting out the most heat. If you have an olefin that is dirty and spotted but not totally destroyed this stuff makes it look like new. I have never seen a powder that dissolves this well, this stuff mixes with water better than liquids I use. over the years I have tried alot of stuff especially presprays this is the first product that has left me this impressed and sure I will always use it from now on when the situation calls for it. oh one last thought I am wondering how this stuff would do on a trashed polyester, maybe that will be its next test, but judging its performance on oil it should kick ass on that too.

Last edited:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
When will Interlink have the 40 pound pails out? Awesome product I just wish it wasn't so pricey.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
It does not seem pricey when you take into account that a 6.5# jar will make 50 to 54 gallons of ready to use solution. That is a lot of prespray! Top quality ingredients do cost a few dollars more, but savings in your labor time is worth a little extra expense.

40# pails will be filled when we can keep up with production of the 6.4# jars. They are really selling fast. Our powder mixer is maxed out right now. We expect to start sending out 40# pails around the 2nd week of November. It could be the end of November before every distributor has their shipment.

Bill C.

Name
Bill C.
When will Interlink have the 40 pound pails out? Awesome product I just wish it wasn't so pricey.

Interlink in Louisville said you are getting the first 40 pound pail they get in. I asked for it and they said it was spoken for!

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
It is quickly becoming one of my best selling and performing pre sprays. The 36 pound pails are available now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom