flex with citurs solv

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Those of you that used it on more than 2 jobs, how do you like the flex with citurs solv powder?

What do you compare it to when inspecting your results?

Let's hear all the pros and cons about it.

Why do you like it compare to what you normally use?

Why dont you like it?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
What was so bad about it that you came to the conclusion, you won't be using it again?

Anyone else??

Scott Warrington- How much of this chemical< Bridgepoint sells? Nobody has an opinion on it?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
It has been our biggest selling new prespray ever. We were back-ordered for several weeks when we could not keep up with demand. So I know a lot is being used. Most have been very pleased with results.

Send me your shipping address and I will send you a jar for free. Then you can report back what you think.

Before 20 others ask for a free jug, read the "Payroll Fiasco" thread. It is out of my hands. :)

Reactions: Zee

steve g

Name
steve garrett
if you look back a couple months you can find my post about it. IMO its a niche prespray, don't go into your average house thinking its going to blow away a regular prespray like say ultra pak traffic clean. its not in fact while I haven't tried it the couple people that I have talked to that were disappointed with it tried it in the above scenario I described. again I haven't tried it in a home but I suspect in your average house its NOT going to work as well as a standard prespray like ultra pak for example. HOWEVER if you have a nasty olefin glue down in a wharehouse it kicks total ass, especially when coupled with some heat from your machine if you machine is producing oh say 200 ATM and higher in this application I will call the results stunning over anything else I have used. the product is designed to break up oils which is exactly your main issue with olefins. now that I think about it, it might be worth a try on some nasty polyesters in homes.

so yeah IMO its a breakthrough product when used as its designed and in the application it was designed for. which is saying alot because alot of stuff claims the same thing but doesn't really deliver. interlink sells the crap out of the stuff so it must be working for others too.

spotman123

Name
Wayne foster
I must agree with Steve here. I got mine in the other day and used it on a moderate greasy rest. I was pleased with the results. I mixed as instructed on the label. Today I used it on a trashed 20 year old cut pile carpet(resi). Not overly impressed. What I did not like is 16oz per hydro force jug and it has a health code of 2. Has a high ph level. It does have a pleasant smell to it. I certainly will keep this on my truck for special applications, don't see it as my everyday cleaner

Reactions: Total Cleaning

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Wow, I am amazed at what I am reading here. I must try some of this go to stuff you guys use cuz I absolutely love the new flex! It out cleans everything that I used before and has done well for me in residential as well. It does not seem to resoil. I almost lost an account because of one product I was using, however when I switched to the new flex this restaurant has cleaned up great. As a matter of fact the last two times I cleaned it I was able to cut back to only (2) 2 oz scoops and it came out like new. I only use 6 oz per hydroforce I couldn't imagine using 16 ozs. In the short time it's been out I've used 1gal to try then ordered a case of 6 # ers, now I am currently on my 3rd pail.

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am on my 3rd or 4th jug and everything that I have used it on it has worked great.....they hit a home run with this stuff.....

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I agree with Jim while we don't use it on regular cleans.

When you agitate this stuff into the carpet you will be amazed.

Name
Carl Franklin
after going through a jar of that fusion its the best juice we have ever used hands down

at the moment we are looking for a good haitian cotton prespray

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Wow, I am amazed at what I am reading here. I must try some of this go to stuff you guys use cuz I absolutely love the new flex! It out cleans everything that I used before and has done well for me in residential as well. It does not seem to resoil. I almost lost an account because of one product I was using, however when I switched to the new flex this restaurant has cleaned up great. As a matter of fact the last two times I cleaned it I was able to cut back to only (2) 2 oz scoops and it came out like new. I only use 6 oz per hydroforce I couldn't imagine using 16 ozs. In the short time it's been out I've used 1gal to try then ordered a case of 6 # ers, now I am currently on my 3rd pail.
what product where you using that almost cost you an account and why?

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Why the health rating of 2? Would this be equal to or better then using enz all boosted with a little citrus solv? That's what I use for nasty ones

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom