flood resturation class with Rich Ruch..how does it stack up to jondon?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
rich is doing a 3 day class in jax in may and that would be a lot easier for me than going to jondon in tampa but i want the best class i can get..

anyone have any experience with rich ruch? or know about this class..it is a iicrc class at crown cleaning in jax..

the jondon class is Weigand or costa..

all are the same price and 3 days long but the jax one is 30 mins from my house and the tampa is 5 hrs..

thanks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Rich is old PCUCA guy from Colorado, I think he was even President at one time. He knows his chit, would a good instructor and mostly not much different a class than Billy & Barry. I think the latter two have just been doing it (training) for a lot longer. Billy has the Prorestore/Unsmoke extensive background and Barry is also a great instructor.
Rich has had or has his own WDR business so he's no slouch either.

Can't see you losing either way, all great guys!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
cool..thanks man..it will save me over 300.00 in hotels and fuel so thats a plus..

you told me about a guy that has great deals on drying equipment once before..you remember who im talking about?
i need a bunch of blowers and dehus
thanks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Michael Lockhart, send a PM to "dealtimeman" he can save you some money if you're looking for used equipment.

Michael truly is "Deal time man". LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom