Flow valve auction

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
oh crap...and here I was making arrangements to buy a hoss IF I WIN the lil valve... I guess not..

Reactions: BLewis

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Kinda like the Hoss auction, I checked on it at a red light but didn't have time to bid. It said there were 4 hours left so when I got back to office 2 hours later the auction was over. Foot note on auction stated that any bids in last 2 hours would result in 2 hour bid extention (which is rediculious) but it appeared that stated rule wasn't followed as well

Reactions: Zee

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Kinda like the Hoss auction, I checked on it at a red light but didn't have time to bid. It said there were 4 hours left so when I got back to office 2 hours later the auction was over. Foot note on auction stated that any bids in last 2 hours would result in 2 hour bid extention (which is rediculious) but it appeared that stated rule wasn't followed as well

oooooopppppsss

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I use those valves as my shut off and to regulate pressure for all my tools. including, rotovac, spinner, upholstery etc.... nice parker valves available in serveral cofigs and sizes. Jim Martin posted them on here a while back.

FredC

Village Idiot

Billy,

That auction had an original ending time of 10something am. It was in fact extended by additional bids. Look at the bid history.

If you were not logged in you would have gotten an incorrect "time left" because the auction has no idea what time zone you are viewing the auction from so it uses the board default.
If you leave a window open and don't refresh the countdown will be off because it can't sync with the server.

What is ridiculous about a 2 hour extension? It keeps folks from sniping.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
why the fck not?

Because Bill Bruders could give a rats ass if you use it to fix that POS ridiculous nuclear submarine pressure adjustment system on your 1987 Steamway or Waldo or Vawter use it on their bongs.

He wants to hear how HOSS USERS LIKE IT.

ya dope.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey Fred your probably correct on both the time zone and the refreshing issue. Don't pay me any mind tonight I'm just tired and need a good nights sleep.

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
I'll add an announcement in the auction forum so these things are more clear. ...but no one will read it :D

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I'll add an announcement in the auction forum so these things are more clear. ...but no one will read it :D

What about set it pacific time across the board for everyone since that where the home of Mikey's board stems from. Makes it easy for everyone to calculate the difference.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan

You didn't miss anything. I was going to win anyways. :)

Reactions: BLewis

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
why the fck not?

Because Bill Bruders could give a rats ass if you use it to fix that POS ridiculous nuclear submarine pressure adjustment system on your 1987 Steamway or Waldo or Vawter use it on their bongs.

ya dope.

well that's faking nice of him.
If my number is picked send it to Jimbo.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
why the fck not?

ya dope.

Does he have any Votex jackets left??

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
You could ask the dude in cot 34 down at the Santa Cruz county homeless shelter if he would be willing to part with his..

Last edited:
Reactions: AJR

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Hey Mike, i am going to thank you here in this post for keeping you and your board bias. Thanks for letting us post our opinions without censorship, even when it is in not the best interest of your advertiser. It's a fine line to tote and i think you do a great job of it.
You could ask the dude in cot 34 down at the Santa Cruz county homeless shelter of he would be willing to part with his..

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
P.S. could you really ask the dude in cot 34 down at the Santa Cruz county homeless shelter to sell his Vortex jacket? I would gladly bid on an auction for it.
You could ask the dude in cot 34 down at the Santa Cruz county homeless shelter of he would be willing to part with his..

Mikey P

Administrator
lol, I had it up or auction once...

I think Zippy won it.

I can't remember why it never got sent, not even sure if I was charging for it..

than along came the Salvation Army truck...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom