Flyers

Myteeman

Name
Chris
I wanted to share with the forum, a fellow carpet cIeaner/advertising designer, Phillip Newell, that i had do some advertising pieces for me. All I can say is that he does great work and his prices are very resonable. I was only able to post the Craigslist add I had him due because the other files were to large, but this is some of his work. I told Phillip I was going to post this because I was amazed at how it turned out. I also had him do a doorhanger and an EDDM compliant postcard.
If your interested you can contact Phillip at:
signamigo.com
phillip@signamigo.com

leanerView attachment 1172

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Certainly looks professional.

How big of a company are you and please list a few business practices that make you a green business..

Myteeman

Name
Chris
The company that I own is composed of myself and a helper. I have been in business since 2008. We use a Mytee ETM, that we just had installed in the Sprinter van. Water heated with a 120,000 Little Giant 3HT (propane) . We use products that are endorsed by the U.S. Enviormental Protection Agency and ceritfied as "green" by the Carpet and Rug Institute . We use a Pro-team hepa-vac that elimintates 99.7 % of particulate matter from the vacuumed content prior to pre-spray/extraction. What you see is a Craigslist add that I had done. I was unable to download the door hanger due to it's file size. I am running these specials for the months of Jan, Feb, March. to keep jobs coming in during those slow months. The pricing is a little lower that I would have liked for the Chicago area, but Craigslist is a whole different ballgame.

Last edited:

Myteeman

Name
Chris
Bob. I guess I would call them door-hangers then. I use a dab of silicone caulk and attatch a magnet that I designed myself online. I spend any time I am not busy hitting the neighborhoods with my help delivering them. In this particular area I have had a pretty good response rate to the doorhangers as compared to other venues of advertising. This method of advertising is cheaper than doing EDDM which I also use.

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob. I guess I would call them door-hangers then. I use a dab silicone caulk and attatch a magnet that I made myself on UVCards.com and spend any time I am not busy hitting the neighborhoods with my helper. In this particular area I have had a pretty good response rate to the doorhangers as compared to other venues of advertising. This method of advertising is cheaper than doing EDDM which I also use.

i was jus wondering cuz i don see the doorknob hole.......attaching these flyers it seems has become the conundrum because of all the federal AND local laws........
40 years ago we jus stuck 'em on the flag of the mailbox............
rubber bands seem the only way you can go now.....

Mikey P

Administrator
Green chemicals are cool

It's their any thing else about your business that you can tell your prospective customers about your earth friendliness?

I would think you'd want to be prepared to out do the other"green"companies in town by being able to say that you run your verticals on bio diesel or natural gas or even better, have your portable mounted in a donkey cart.
Are you a vegan?
Are your outfits made from hemp?
Do you recycle down to the last tooth pick?
Do you live in a eco efficient dome home or a yurt made from sea weed?
Do you and your helper wear Tom's shoes?
Are you processing your own effluent rather than continuing to abuse the public waste system?
Do you should only once a week to save water?
Is your shop and home landscaped with fruit trees and low water need plants?
Do you bundle up in wool at night instead of running the heater?
Do you refuse to drink any thing but shade grown coffee?
If not vegan do you raise your own chickens and hunt for your meat?
Do you flip the bird at Ronald McDonald and that stupid clown?

It's not easy being green...Just ask that frog....

Last edited:

Connor

Name
Connor
Cue bawb in 5.........4........3...........2.......

You mean rub his head with chalk and then slide him on his belly across a felt lined table, smashing his chalk covered head into some billiard balls?

BRILLIANT!

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Welcome MyteeMan. Mike you did not askif it was printed on recycled paper or why not chewed gum instead of silicone

Able 1

Name
Keith
[video=youtube_share;57ta7mkgrOU]http://youtu.be/57ta7mkgrOU[/video]

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i have "age spots on my noggin now.......
an' that's NEVER good..........

my age spots got spots........

age spots: those small areas of the body that's the first to decompose!

Back
Top Bottom