flying cars

Mikey P

Administrator
On Wednesday the cord on our Kirby went haywire around 1pm

After finding the short, I opened my Amazon app on my phone, typed in " Kirby Sentria cord", chose the Prime option and used the one click ordering option linked to our company bank account.

and at 11 AM on Thursday the new cord was on my doorstep.

For $22.95..

I wish my dad was around to enjoy that, his acceptance of modern technology was always a hoot. The way he shook his head and quickly changed the subject made me think he was trying to avoid the evil demons that surely must be involved in such magic.

Usually he'd bring the subject up later to find out how I could use that magic to get him more pictures of my kids or one of those Tupperware fish steamers for his microwave..

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Amazon Prime always amazes me like that.

Just like your purchase its just hard to believe you can get something so fast.
A book, a DVD, a pair of shoes and its to you in two days free shipping. I love it. :cool:

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
In other news, the FAA's proposed rules on UAV's (drones) will probably kill Amazons dream of using them for deliveries if enacted as they stand.

They would require line of sight between the operator and the vehicle, and drone-mounted cameras don't count....

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I'm waiting for a carpet cleaning supply house top step up and be the Amazon of our industry. Jon Don is not bad at delivery times but lots of mistakes and back orders.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

steve_64

amazon has hired united postal service for deliveries. now postal workers are working sundays here just for amazon.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
http://www.martinjetpack.com/

Martin_Jetpack_Front_View_with_Pilot.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom