Following Mikey

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart

Why wouldn't you just use the vacuum to suck the debris from the filter while the Regulator remains installed?
You can easily achieve this by inserting a Male QC into the female QC on the water inlet port.
The water in the HE will be sucked through the regulator flushing the debris out.
The hose on the Overflow to the HE will act as a vacuum release so that the HE isn't damaged.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I added a freshwater tank and diverted the:
HE overflow,
Bypass and
overheating dumping hoses to the freshwater tank.

A recent customer seemed disappointed I didn't show up with the V. She said she wanted the Big Truck and that why she liked my company.
I informed her I didn't need the V to clean upholstery. I'll be very happy if I lost her business.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Yes on tightening the Vacuum relief nuts to increase Vac lift.
The RPM's seem ok. Didn't you say this model has a bigger engine?
My shoulder still hurts from yesterday, It had serious "Bite" on some rugs.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
@Mikey P I guess there will be a delay in the Humping.
Do the circuit breakers have glass fuses in them or If tripped- need to replace the whole circuit breaker.- All but temp breaker (4 total) Tripped.
Please direct me to an instructional video.
Thank you.

Apparently this unit''s instrument panel was damaged during shipping. A new one was installed but the Hour clock wasn't wired.
I located a loose unattached wire on the panel and connected it to the clock--Well THAT was a mistake- it trpped the 4 breackers and now I dont have water pressure-- The cat pump clutch isn't engaging.-- yes i turned on the switch and water was flowing into the TM.

The tech at the dealer tells me to bring it IN-- but I'm very busy.
I'm one guy with Two machines-- and I wouldn't have it any other way--Cuz it gives me peace of mind.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I found the problem. The pressure pump relay snaps into a holder. I must have knocked it lose while making modifications.
I never tripped the breakers.
And I did add a side hose for filling jugs and washing hands. :lol:

Reactions: Dolly Llama
Name
Justin Johnston
@Mikey P I guess there will be a delay in the Humping.
Do the circuit breakers have glass fuses in them or If tripped- need to replace the whole circuit breaker.- All but temp breaker (4 total) Tripped.
Please direct me to an instructional video.
Thank you.

Apparently this unit''s instrument panel was damaged during shipping. A new one was installed but the Hour clock wasn't wired.
I located a loose unattached wire on the panel and connected it to the clock--Well THAT was a mistake- it trpped the 4 breackers and now I dont have water pressure-- The cat pump clutch isn't engaging.-- yes i turned on the switch and water was flowing into the TM.

The tech at the dealer tells me to bring it IN-- but I'm very busy.
I'm one guy with Two machines-- and I wouldn't have it any other way--Cuz it gives me peace of mind.
My cell is in my signature. You could have called me.
The breakers do not have fuses. You can just push the breakers in to reset them. They are like house breakers, the more they trip, the weaker they get.

Did you get it fixed?

Reactions: hogjowl

Papa John

Name
John Stewart

After testing I discovered the fuses were not tripped. The 4 higher amp breakers simply stick out a little more than the 10 amp breaker.
The Pressure pump relay snaps into a holder, I must have slight unlogged it while doing other repairs.
The problem was solved when I snapped it back in.
Thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom