Food..High End Clients...Food..High End Clients...Food..High End Clients...Food..

Mike Draper

I learned that you should move out of Cali before your high end clients lose their hard earned money to the gov. Its drying up.

Mikey P

Administrator
Plenty of money left here Mike.

I not only clean the most expenditures home in the state, I now clean the most expensive home in my county ( owner of netfix)

harryhides

Name
Tony
"I not only clean the most expenditures home in the state".....

Good lord, what in the world is that bit of nonsense supposed to mean ??

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Tony,
Good Lordi. Back from your gun buying spree?

He means that: "Delusions are inexhaustible; he vows to end them."

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Classic, that guy was awesome. Especially when he used to call guy's ex-girlfriends on stage ....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
did anyone catch the point of this thread relating to CCing??

if you want the hi-end big bukz pr sf, you need to travel longer distances ..cause the pool of folks willing to spend sevenny-five to a hunnert bukz to clean a walk-in closet isn't stacked in any one neighborhood .....

..L.T.A.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
did anyone catch the point of this thread relating to CCing??

if you want the hi-end big bukz pr sf, you need to travel longer distances ..cause the pool of folks willing to spend sevenny-five to a hunnert bukz to clean a walk-in closet isn't stacked in any one neighborhood .....

..L.T.A.

Absolutely!

This is our current business plan, although we focus more on tile as the lead in. Also we apply this to commercial side focusing on larger employers and stay away from the usual suspects of apartments/restaurants.
Not saying everyone else should but it is the right plan for me.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I don't have to move anywhere to make my business successful. It's how you run it properly for you to succeed. If your not doing all the right things to make your business grow and put in the work correctly then it will fold. You can clearly make it here in Cali if you got what it takes. I have ran my business the right way and I put in my time each and everyday on it, so that I don't fail. If your not putting in the time, then it won't make it with a bad economy. But I'm living proof that I'm still thriving through it all, i have had no problems during the hard times out their. You just have to work even hard at it while its bad. Mix things up and make it work. It's called not being lazy and working hard at it. Nobody else will pay my bills, keep my roof over my families heads and keep the food on the table but me. It's not about running off to somewhere else, it's about making it work where your at, so that we can keep our economy in our own communities running on the right track.

Reactions: Goldenboy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom