? for the owner operators

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Mikey P said:
I am perfectly content being a complete o/o loser.

Seeing how the end is near and my wife says I ain't going with her to paradise, why the hell would I want to bust my ass managing janitors for nothing.

Ditto Mikey

Loren

P.S. There is still time to change your mind about paradise! :)

steve r

gregcole said:
steve r said:
i clean for a lot of apartments and they are pushing me to do the cleaning on move outs which would mean hiring a crew.ive grown my business every year so far and it doesnt seem to be slowing too much.while i like the freedom of being an o/o i have had the oppurtunity to have a couple different assistants ride along when i was busier and i like the idea of having more than one truck.

i am also thinking of buying a building for a rug plant and vacuum repair and sales in the future.i want to build something i can sell one day and something i dont have to work so hard at all the time.also i would like to be ale to take long vacations but still have the business run with out me.

i know a few strippers who really want me to start the apartment cleaning and who like being my assistant on the van.im just waiting on my divorce to be final before i can do any of this though and it will take a couple more years im sure but many of the pieces are coming together for me.

im doing custodial duties now just for the hallways at one complex just to get the feel for it plus its weekly income even through the winter,well that and being the body gaurd and driver for private parties.:D

ROFL! - Striipers! oh yeah that will go over well with the property managers.- Theya re used to being the queen bees! You are nuts! Kiss you accounts good by

well like everything it all depends on the person and how you interact with them.the strippers i have had work for me are very personable and hard working.they have actually been good for business and i get told i have to bring them back next time occasionally.

most of my property managers just want the job done right for the price we agreed upon.its the problem they are having now.the work isnt getting done the way they want it done.if a property manager is that much a pain in the ass i probably wont work for them long anyway and many of them in my area are gay or bi so they like to flirt with them too.

for me its about personality and how hard your willing to work and show up everyday i need you.strippers are also very loyal to who is paying them and i feel good about helping them out since most are struggling too.
they have been good for business so far not bad.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
steve r said:
strippers are also very loyal to who is paying them and i feel good about helping them out since most are struggling too.
quote]

ROFL! Strippers are loyal! You really didn't just type that did you? I am guessing you must also have a "girlfriend" who is a stripper but who only wants to see you at the club (where you conveniently have to pay)? LMAO :lol:
Now let's be honest about why you want to employ strippers - you enjoy the eye candy! Of course you do! Who wouldn't? But to say they are best qualified to be your employee? Seriously- wake and smell what you are shoveling. Put out an ad when you are ready and hire people based on their experience, eagerness, and work ethics. NOT because they have a cute ass or you have seen them naked!
When you start running your business like a business it will be a business, until then it is simply a very expensive job!

Back
Top Bottom