Forget carpet cleaning, give me all your money and call me guru

Name
Lyon
Rob Anspach told me to come to his limited attendance seminar for $1995 times 20. I'm in the wrong business $40000 for 2 days work and he never has to touch a wand again. Joe Smallish charges $25000 for half a day one on one. I'm starting a cult just send $3000 a month and I'll tell you what you want to hear, unless you quit paying

Here's Robs limited seminar info and you'll soon be getting $1.05 a sqft clean and protect , just don't ask what his coaching credentials are or he'll UNFRIEND You!

We are shooting for July 31 & Aug 1st and if we can pull it off. Since we are limiting attendance to no more than 20 people the cost to be involved is $2495. But if you pay before June 28th we'll discount $500. Reducing price to $1995 The price matrix we will cover at the event will pin point all the things you are probably forgetting to charge for and once you realize what your true cost of doing business is you'll realize the money to cover this event will be made up in a very short time.

Reactions: Derek
Name
Lee Stockwell
A few short years ago he was just another BDCC with a well worn Bane machine and a bunch of kids, and a LOT of silly newbie questions, and now he's a rock star.

I missed his presentation at MF, too much going on elsewhere. Seems he left immediately afterward, and no one ever mentioned how it went.

Name
Lyon
A few short years ago he was just another BDCC with a well worn Bane machine and a bunch of kids, and a LOT of silly newbie questions, and now he's a rock star.

I missed his presentation at MF, too much going on elsewhere. Seems he left immediately afterward, and no one ever mentioned how it went.

He's got a lot of mouths to feed. I bought his share book, but if was going to give someone a bunch of money for advice I'd give it to Tom King or someone else that has sold millions and millions

Reactions: TomKing

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
One of them was just selling his broken a$$ equipment on ebay for a couple grand.

To pursue a career in broke dck marketing apparently...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have his Share book also, Jeremy gave it to me last year when I placed an order with the Encapstore.

I must say it has become very valuable and I don't know what I ever would have done without. Thanks Jeremy!!!

Yep, plastic cap fell off the leg on our divan and his book is just the right size. Its been a life saver!

I highly recommend it....should you need support under a divan, chair or table. I personally was very impressed! Perfect fit!

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I have his Share book also, Jeremy gave it to me last year when I placed an order with the Encapstore.

I must say it have become very valuable and I don't know what I ever would have done without. Thanks Jeremy!!!

Yep, plastic cap fell off the leg on our divan and his book is just the right size. Its been a life saver!

I highly recommend it....should you need support under a divan, chair or table. I personally was very impressed! Perfect fit!

:p

:eekk:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Don't worry guys - my internet marketing book and CD are both coming out soon. Just 4 easy payments of $1159.99!!! But if you act NOW I'll throw in an autographed photo of Bawb in a purple caddy, smokin.... some purple caddy!

The first 5 callers get Chavez's Guru book "How to Make 60k & Sit on MB All Day Long"

Name
Lyon
Don't worry guys - my internet marketing book and CD are both coming out soon. Just 4 easy payments of $1159.99!!! But if you act NOW I'll throw in an autographed photo of Bawb in a purple caddy, smokin.... some purple caddy!

The first 5 callers get Chavez's Guru book "How to Make 60k & Sit on MB All Day Long"

Do you have the pic of Bawb you can post, I'd live to put on fireplace mantle for my best of Detroit shrine next to Kid Rock, Eminem, Pookie the crack baby and a picture of Dirty Mike and the Boys roasting marshmallows over Bawbs neighbors burning abandoned wartorn house

Name
Lyon
Being in Cleanfax really got to his head,

Rob Anspach
6 hours ago · Edited
OMG...I just reached a new pinnacle of my career! Groupies! UGH, I wasn't prepared for that! You write 2 books and people all over the world want to be your friend...and I appreciate that...but what happens after 20 books or 50 books. I will never be able to leave the house. I will be like the Beatles when setting foot in America in the 1960's. Not sure I can deal with that kind of pressure.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
LOL

Yeah i bought his book here just for the fun of it and he asked me if i wanted his autograph .
Good Grief ...

I read about 2 pages and threw it in the corner.

Reactions: Derek

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Here are some web pages you can link to on Facebook and get for FREE.
http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/
http://searchengineland.com/
http://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-social-media
http://blogs.constantcontact.com/product-blogs/social-media-marketing/social-media-posting-schedule/
http://mashable.com/category/social-media/

these are great sites. It helps me know what the professionals I pay to do these should be doing. I want to know just enough to manage my vendors.

Guys that are selling you can build your own web site, do your SEO, do your own social media marketing, deliver your own EDDM mailings are guys who don't own carpet cleaning companies or have to go and work at a business every day like the owners on this board. Who has time for all of this everyday?

Reactions: Moser Brothers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom