Found dead body while cleaning

FredC

Village Idiot
Tomorrow evening? I will be shutting the board down for several hours.

This is to switch to the new main site AND switch the forum over to Vbulletin

Things that will be lost in the transition:

1. Avatars. If you don't know where yours is stored "right click" on it and select "save image as" and save it wherever you want on your computer. That way you will be able to upload it to the new forum. Then you won't have to worry about some fat bald guy in a deluxe apartment in the sky having a tantrum and deleting them.

2. PASSWORDS Your username will remain the same but you will need to reset your password. Try to log in with your old info and when the failure screen pops up you will select :"forgot my password". This will send a link to reset it to THE EMAIL YOU REGISTERED FOR MIKES BOARD WITH. From there you will need to follow the link to reset your PW.

I will be sending out a mass mail with a link to a pictorial showing the steps to THE EMAIL YOU REGISTERED FOR MIKES BOARD WITH
I will also be available to help, by phone and email, if you can't figure it out AFTER the migration is complete. My contact info will be in the welcome thread stickied on the new forum clean room.

ANY QUESTIONS?

Mike DO NOT MAKE THIS A STICKEY OR ANNOUNCE...nobody reads them

Connor

Name
Connor
I think you shoulda skipped the announcement entirely, then charged people for password recovery.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
What dead body?

Gone already.

It's like the trailer I cleaned several years back.

They didn't tell me untill after the job was done that there was a dead woman's body in there for 2 weeks before they found her that summer.

steve_64

What dead body?

Gone already.

It's like the trailer I cleaned several years back.

They didn't tell me untill after the job was done that there was a dead woman's body in there for 2 weeks before they found her that summer.

a realtor got me with that one once. besides screwing me they screwed who ever bought the house.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom