Four Gallons of HydraMaster QCT/Tile cleaner- over

Mikey P

Administrator
Peroxide Activated Concrete and Tile Cleaning and Brightening from HydraMaster Q.C.T.

Q.C.T™. was the original formula breakthrough that cleans great and brightens concrete and grout lines better than ever. Q.C.T. cleans and brightens even the dirtiest and greasiest concrete, tile and grout floors, fixtures, and walls. The activated oxygenated solution gets into every crevice, crack and pore to emulsify, dissolve even the most stubborn soiling. A combination of hydrogen peroxide, special surfactants and D-Limonene quickly penetrates and emulsifies dirt and grease build-up in tile pores and crevices. Q.C.T. safely lightens and brightens concrete grout lines without leaving water marks or residue as alkaline cleaners sometimes do. In addition, itbrightens grout lines without the use of harsh acids, which can damage and cause the minerals to leach out of the grout. Safely lightens and brightens grout lines without leaving water marks or residue. Get the advantage of hydrogen peroxide’s brightening power without the problems because of our special formulation.

QCT.gif

http://www.hydramaster.com/Products/Che ... e/QCT.aspx

Retails for $93 a case

Auction starts at $55 and goes up in $5.00 increments

Auction is over @ Monday, 4/2/12 @ 7:10 PM PST

FREE shipping!

K P

If you dont want to re auction it(if he doesnt respond) I will pay it.Was gonna,but missed it.

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
I just checked my sent emails, I thought I had sent u 2 and 1 to someone else but nothing was in my sent files, sorry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom