franchise question

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
This was posted on ics back in 08:

after building Massage Envy to a $300 million-a-year business, John Leonesio is turning his attention to Firestorm 24/7, a restoration and general contracting business. Leonesio partnered with Firestorm 24/7 President and CEO Jack Hanks and Vice President Lance Buck after selling Massage Envy in May 2008.

“With the expertise that Jack and Lance had in the restoration and construction industry and the opportunity in the $40-billion-a-year, recession-proof restoration industry, the concept was one I could not pass on,” Leonesio said.

“With John’s success in the franchisee industry and the success Lance and I have had in construction, we know this concept is a winner for us and our franchisees,” Hanks said. “With over 40 years of construction, catastrophic, restoration and general contracting experience, our knowledge speaks for itself. Getting our customers back into their businesses or homes is our priority.”

Anybody familiar with them? Are they expanding or trying to? I remember some guys were up in arms saying the Massage Envy founder will take over the carpet cleaning business and were afraid of it..:icon_twisted:

I was just driving along...in Encinitas and saw a massage envy location and this popped into my mind...:shifty:

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Zee, Does this affect the Mule I am trying to kick right now?

Gotta nuff :bullshit: to worry about homie : )

steve g

Name
steve garrett
umm ok, this business is alot tougher than opening up some massage parlors. there are entrenched companies and other franchises. I don't think the massage industry has anywhere near the competition. I think the first thing they need to do is figure out a way to get the S companies thrown out of the claims business or at least get their fair share of that work from the big insurance companies. oh but wait they have no national presence how could that be possible. its not. look it can be done, but I will have to see it to believe it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom