Freakin' KILLER design and printing for carpet cleaners

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
Hello Everyone! My name is Ryan some of you know me. Mike asked me to post this for you guys.

If you would like to really make your brand and marketing materials stand out I am your guy!
My services include graphic design, printing, direct mail, eddm (even have full service eddm where you don't touch a thing) I can do as much or as little as you need me to with the design and copy when we work together. Some of you may be at different places and I get that.

Here are some examples below. You can most products and pricing here. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Feel free to call text or email.

Ryan Kettering
630-923-5388
info@uvforless.com
http://www.UVforLess.com

tri-fold-brochure-2.jpg

eddm-1.jpg

spotter-bottles-e1424292605910.jpg

invoice-forms21.jpg

door-hanger.jpg

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Ryan is the man. I'm currently bundling 5000 EDDM I got from him that are going to the post office tomorrow.

Always great work, high quality postcards, and good prices.

Reactions: ryankettering

Chris A

Name
Chris
Can you gimme some pricing ideas for full service eddm? I'm currently doing 3k pieces a month thru taradel and they're $.36 for 6.5 x 9 full color all inclusive

Reactions: ryankettering

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
Can you gimme some pricing ideas for full service eddm? I'm currently doing 3k pieces a month thru taradel and they're $.36 for 6.5 x 9 full color all inclusive
Hey Chris! Sure, I am just going to give you 2 examples around that quantity to give you an idea. If you would like to move forward, just let me know.

6.5″ X 9″ 16PT 4/4 Full Color Front & Back Matt/Dull or UV Finish Postcards (EDDM APPROVED)
PRICES INCLUDE DESIGN, PRINTING, AND FULL SERVICE EDDM (prep for USPS, bundle, fill out paperwork, deliver to USPS)!

2500 qty – $949 (0.38 ea.)
5000 qty – $1499 (0.30 ea.)

Reactions: Chris A

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom