Free online scheduling software

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, there's a guy on Mikeys and in my area who uses it...maybe he will chime in and let us know how it works for him?

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Brian R said:
Yeah, there's a guy on Mikeys and in my area who uses it...maybe he will chime in and let us know how it works for him?
I assume your referring to me Brian. It's okay, but the software does have alot of holes. We fill in the timeslots and the darn software still lets customers book appointments in those slots. Not all the time but enough to cause some headaches. I'm still looking for something better to be honest.

Hey Brian I thought you sold your bus in my area?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I leased it out to the guy who was doing the majority of the cleaning.

I'm still keeping up the website and all that.

Thanks for the input.

dgargan

Brian SM is building scheduling for customers into their system. I think it's a year out but will be awesome

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
It's at least a year if it's anything like the one I built. I spoke to Joe about 6 months ago about ours. he never saws the back end, but must have thought the concept was worthy. We have added two exciting features on it to make online marketing sing. I will share more maybe sometime next week. Glad to hear others (like Joe and SM) are getting in; the concept is now and the opportunity to strike the market in your area and differentiate your company is now. To see ours that is working live for clients in Seattle, Chicago, Tucson, Charlotte and more - take a look at the demo at our corporate site... www.businessbridge.com . Drop me an email or call if interested.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom