Fresh Water Pre-Treating for Carpet Cleaning

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I can see that the most basic method of pretreating water for cc is to use a sediment/large mineral prefilter followed by a water softener.
Then you have things like RO or speacialty filters for problem water such as water with high calcium or iron.
Then you have the self proclaimed SUPER waters such as ozone treated or ph altered waters.
Are you forced to treat your water due to poor quality or do you pre-treat your water to improve chemical and cleaning performance ? Or do you pre-treat your water to help keep your equipment opperating at optimal ? Do you use a unique method for pre-treating your water ?

Note: The first yahoo to highjack this thread is a self proclaimed FaAg

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
We don't treat ours, might want to use if a disaster hits!
Run the spiguot for atleast 10 seconds before attaching to the fill line.
We do run a series of filters between the tank and unit, mainly to keep jets from getting clogged and crapola from going through the pump.
There are Descalers on the market to clean your machine if you have Hard H2O or you can add a softner to de mineralize it.

10 of 1 half a dozen of another

CaLlingMeAFaAgWoNtEnDwElL4U :)

Chris

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

mcatt

Name
Mike
I personally don't use any filtration at all other then the check valves on the TM. I do clean periodically the check valves on my wand and such. There not to bad though

Willy P

Name
Willy P
So Mardie how much HWE experience do you have ? Where are your raisins that you pass off as balls when it comes to a simple answer? In your wife's purse? It's not that hard to answer unless you lack the guts to admit you know nothing about it other than the propaganda you've been brainwashed into. THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SHIT ON AN ENTIRE SEGMENT OF THIS INDUSTRY? NONE? That's quite evident ya dipshit. SO you don't know WTF your talking about on your idiotic website and you haven't ever operated a decent extraction system. I'm sorry- Did I call you a dipshit? I really meant ignoramus asshole.

Go here:
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showthread.php?264541-Mardie-s-HWE-experience

Last edited:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I can see that the most basic method of pretreating water for cc is to use a sediment/large mineral prefilter followed by a water softener.
Then you have things like RO or speacialty filters for problem water such as water with high calcium or iron.
Then you have the self proclaimed SUPER waters such as ozone treated or ph altered waters.
Are you forced to treat your water due to poor quality or do you pre-treat your water to improve chemical and cleaning performance ? Or do you pre-treat your water to help keep your equipment opperating at optimal ? Do you use a unique method for pre-treating your water ?

Note: The first yahoo to highjack this thread is a self proclaimed FaAg

My big question is why do you care? You don't have equipment that would be used for hwe.

You posting here is much like an outward homosexual on a straight guys board that openly bashes straight guys. Then this straight guy basher asks for relationship advice.

What I am trying to say is that this doesn't seem to be a good type of community for you.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
My big question is why do you care? You don't have equipment that would be used for hwe.

You posting here is much like an outward homosexual on a straight guys board that openly bashes straight guys. Then this straight guy basher asks for relationship advice.

What I am trying to say is that this doesn't seem to be a good type of community for you.

Simple these boards are for learning and research and that is what i do to better myself. Now do you get it:icon_rolleyes:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Nope - I have it figured out. Mardie is "interested" in ME> He made an inquiry about sharing a room with me at Mikefest. He squealed like a schoolgirl when he called me a fag earlier in the thread. He seemed entranced when I cracked off about a one piece swimsuit.He was drooling on his monitor at a picture of my feet. Nope - he wants me.

But Mardie, I belong to another. I know you want me to "prick your balloon", but it just wouldn't work. You see, I'm attracted to women. I understand you see me as nothing but yummy candy, but this candy is not for you. I'll always like you as a friend (that's a lie), bu t that's all it can ever be. I know you'll cry yourself to sleep (be sure to take off your mascara) many times in the next months or years, but you'll find another (another brain- with more than 2 working cells). Now run along and finish your paper route.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Being called a Fag isn't so bad. He could of called you a foamer. As far as water I only use holy water that I have blessed by the carpet cleaning gods. Actually, We have good water here no special precautions are needed.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Simple these boards are for learning and research and that is what i do to better myself. Now do you get it:icon_rolleyes:

Hmmm, maybe you should have done that research BEFORE you made your website, or even picked a cleaning method you would have been better off!!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
don't need to pretreat the water here. Its actually very good, moderate hardness at the most, clean enough to drink from the tap, not overly fluoridated
not much particulates either so no need for prefiltering

off to look at the other thread

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom