Fresh Water Rinse?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I soo disappointed in you pigpoop, your one chance to rise above the slop and you can't see it. Are you blind too? Must be the name no matter how it's spelled. :p

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Just an emulsifier, no prespray did this. Double wet pass, double dry. For those NOT using an emulsifier in your rinse:
A) - What aren't you getting out?
OR
B) - Why are you working so hard?
Hold the canard about "residue", at an ounce or so per 5 gallons RTU, with an 80% or better recovery rate, that's a red herring.

DSCF0044.jpg

what are you leaving behind

rub a white towel on it to see for yourself

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I use to clean with only an emulsifier and upon switching to pre treating, agitating and rinsing found it a much better and faster as well end product. But you can clean this way, but on dirty news you will have trouble compared to a proper pre treat/ agitation IMO

Willy P

Name
Willy P

And run a clean terry pad over it with a rotary/op machine and get out even more. Doesn't matter what your using, it's still going to have some soil left behind. Unless there's a magic formula I wasn't told about.........:dejection:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Willy, are you messing with us?? :lol:

To me it looks like that "clean" line is all pinkish or whatever color.. Which makes me think the original color of the carpet should be more of the bluish color around it. :confused: So is this a test, where you are testing the reaction of the expert herd here and the carpet really is just a damaged piece that you came accross? :icon_twisted:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
That, indeed. Big Z is the actual colour of the carpet. No prespray, 2 wet 2 dry, 350 PSI probably around 180 or so.Ninja Worrier 500, dual 3 stage, Kleenrite Heatrite 2 , modified from 190 thermostats to 2 sets of 220, 50 feet 1 1/2 inch hose,fixed grey cuffs, Goodyear Neptune, 15 to the heater, 35 to the wand, Parker fittings, male to machine, terminal female,ball valve, AW29, soft touch valve,2 1101.5's, Greenglide hybrid. Did I miss any details?

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That, indeed. Big Z is the actual colour of the carpet. No prespray, 2 wet 2 dry, 350 PSI probably around 180 or so.Ninja Worrier 500, dual 3 stage, Kleenrite Heatrite 2 , modified from 190 thermostats to 2 sets of 220, 50 feet 1 1/2 inch hose,fixed grey cuffs, Goodyear Neptune, 15 to the heater, 35 to the wand, Parker fittings, male to machine, terminal female,ball valve, AW29, soft touch valve,2 1101.5's, Greenglide hybrid. Did I miss any details?

Sounds good, I would have bet on that line having a bit of a "bleached out" effect and the bluish around being original.

Good job then. What is the Emulsifier that you used there?

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

I stopped rubbing white towels on all my clean carpets Steve.
They just messed up the carpet too much :icon_razz:

I, for one, would like more technical information.

Last edited:

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell

I know car heads rattle off specs like this about muscle cars but porties? :)

Back
Top Bottom