Fresh water rinsing.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No guru either.

We really don't clean that much carpet and what we do clean is not that heavily soiled.

So I don't know if my opinion has any value but I prefer a rinse agent of any kind over FWR. Alkaline for moderate soiled, acid for light soiling.

This has been Deep Thoughts with Rick Chavez...
Ummm Chris you forgot put "Doc", it works so well with my Psych ramblings. :roll:

Name
I'm Rick James
90% of my jobs I would consider light soiling and maybe thats why I havent seen a difference. Never had a complaint of crunchhy, stiff carpet or any resoiling problems while using FWR.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've never had those type of complaints either.

Although I did OP my own carpet this winter and left the heavily soiled areas crunchy. Looked amazing, clean and has stayed clean, but it was crunchy for several weeks.

But as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I've never had so many compliments called in as when we switched from FWR to an emulsifier rinse.

So no matter what I read or am told, I'm going with the feedback from my own clients. 8)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
it was crunchy after vacing???

hummm...i always have liked a little crunch, that softens right up after a vac

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well it seemed to have a noticeably different texture to it than when I HWE.

Maybe crunchy was too harsh a word, but it was different. Something I'd never experienced on commercial carpet but this is thick plusher residential carpet.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Doc Holliday said:
But as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I've never had so many compliments called in as when we switched from FWR to an emulsifier rinse.

So no matter what I read or am told, I'm going with the feedback from my own clients. 8)

Exact same experience here too. Far superior results.

CleanEvo

meAt said:
Mikey P said:
like me were you cursed with a Butler and a Vortex with POS Prochem Chem pumps?

the chem pump guys have always been the biggest advocates of FWR......for a reason...Woolsafe approved too.

..L.T.A.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but i've never had an issue with my Prochem chem feed system. It's called "manufacturers recommended maintenance", follow it and you wont't have an issue.

I used to use Dry Slurry but have been using Masterblend RAGE lately...I like it. Just a trickle is all you need.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom