Fuel costs

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Hey guys, trying to gather some average industry data for a project - huge help if I can get a lot of data to average.

How many vans do you have?

What was your total fuel cost for 2012?

THANKS!

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
We spent $7,600 in fuel last year....

2 trucks...( 1 van and one cab over )....but we have not had the van all that long....

to many variables to pin point the other questions.....

Name
Jesse
We have 4 cc vans, 3 with tm's. We used $33,000 cleaning carpet which is also about 5 mpg combined. Our 5 other vans used about $16k

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
You're moaning about $2.89? Local Chevron where I fill up most of the time is $4.35. I could drive a couple blocks to Shell and save a few cents.

REVITA

Name
Paul King
In England its 10.7937 USD for a imperial gallon this thats about 9 dollars equivalent for a us gallon thats for Gasoline, Diesel is even more

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It was 53K in 2011, but we live in a small city. Maybe its the Prius's?

On any given day more than half of the fleet is just sitting waiting for some reason to be put in use. WDR trucks, support vehicles, Duct truck, Fire Packout trucks, Fire personnel vehicles.

Last edited by a moderator:

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Ken, If I may ask - are you using PTOs or Slide ins and how many of those are in your fleet? Do you have a breakdown of just those vehicles' consumption - or an educated guesstimate even?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom