Full Circle .....Again

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I used Full Circle for quite a while with great results.

In a position that is hard to fill, Full Circle does a great job.

Even with the best phone person in the world there will be issues...but there are issues in every aspect of business.

I wouldn't say "lesser of 2 evils" but one might use that as a description of hiring an answering service compared to hiring a person/persons to answer your phones in the office.

You may or may not know...or care....but I canceled my account with Full Circle a few months back.

It was NOT from lack of satisfaction....on the contrary. It was a huge weight lifted off my shoulder when I first signed up and throughout the relationship.

BUT, I leased out my company in the Sacramento area...my main source of business and the new people running my company wanted to answer their own phones. So Full Circle was canceled.

I didn't have enough business in Dallas...and I wasn't trying to have enough business in Dallas to warrant having an answering service....I was perfectly happy letting the calls go to voicemail....which is usually death to a potential customer.....but I wasn't concerned with that.

Anyway....long story longer....looks like I may be signing up Full Circle again for my Dallas/Plano area. It will be a limited "take calls Only" agreement because I'm not concerned with confirmation calls the day before etc etc.

I just want them to book the jobs...that's it...nothing more.

I will handle any customer complaints, call aheads etc etc etc......at least for now.

The point is, Full Circle is very versatile and can work with your budget or needs. They can be the full on "more than just an answering service" or they can be just an answering service to schedule jobs.

They start at a minimum of $50.00 per month and then it's $1.75 per minute. So it behooves you to do most of the stuff yourself at that level. The higher level you can let them do their magic in all areas and not lose out.

I'm going to start doing more programs in my area to generate some business. I'm considering hiring :shock: a tech. The reason for the change is so the company will be more leas-able or sale able later on.
I have no desire to make it rich cleaning carpets in the Dallas area....although I know I could if I put my mind to it. lol

This is just another project to me. The basics will be set in place but my passion is elsewhere...Even though I do enjoy cleaning.

Full Circle will help me keep my sanity while I do this.

Just thought I would spread the news.

Questions Crowley? :roll:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
looks like I may be signing up

You may win the lottery
you may get VD
Your girlfriend may be pregnant
You may go to the bathroom
you may(hopefully) shower this month
etc etc etc

We have to be involved in all the minutia

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
XTREME1 said:
looks like I may be signing up

You may win the lottery
you may get VD
Your girlfriend may be pregnant
You may go to the bathroom
you may(hopefully) shower this month
etc etc etc

We have to be involved in all the minutia

I was just telling a story of how Full Circle has helped me out in different ways.

I put some real world stuff in there instead of "they are great!" Etc.

Can't you just be nice for once?
:|

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
what is your favorite color?
Did you pick Cap-n-crunch or fruit loops this morning

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Full Circle .....Again

XTREME1 said:
what is your favorite color?
Did you pick Cap-n-crunch or fruit loops this morning

He does it cause Jen don't want to hear it and it's lonely being him :-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Vac tattoo weds my friend. after long thought process I decided since I am already inked up and I plan on owning this business for the rest of my life a vac tat is appropriate. I had to wrestle with if I was seriously going to continue this or go back to being an executive and I am pretty happy with my life and I wasn't always happy all the time and now I am

so weds at Sinners and saints in Marshfield

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg the excecutive :roll:

Isn't the vac tat a Mikey's Board thing more than a cleaner thing?

Yes, I know it's a cleaners thing to be a Mikey's Board thing but still.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you question my accomplishments and where I served? I was the youngest VP ever for the larest food servoce company in the WORLD

President of one of the largest restaurant groups in Boston
executive director of foodservice for the largets [rivately owned healthcare company in the USA

This what I hate about the boards losers like Brian and Becker can take accomplishments and abelittle them. That is why salute you with the middle finger. I worked very hard in my life to go from where I was to achieve what I did and you need a punch in the face

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
And yet you're a carpet cleaner. Ivebeensold

Don't get butt hurt Greg...I'm just messin with you. :lol:

I mean....I still don't believe you....but messin with you nonetheless. :mrgreen:

I think everyone is just sayin. :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if you haven't figured out why I do what i do your dumber than I thought. I told you before and you backed away I hate being called a liar and if that is what your going to do step to the plate and be a m,an when we are face to face again

I earned everything I have

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg, I came right up and shook your hand as soon as you walked into the Restaurant. You didn't have anything to say to me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yes and you disresected me the way do online? Nope
You think you can step to me try and disrespect me to my face

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yes you did and said I posted more than you but if you look at the count, wrong again

Brian I hope you know I torment you for fun. It is how I show my love

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just said I was no Greg Crowley....No Bawb Vawter too.

But yes, it was inferred that I don't post like you two lunatics.

Actually, I think Bawb and Mikey both kick my butt in the posting dept.

Greg, didn't you back off posting for a long while? I seem to remember you not being around for a while.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no I was just nicer. I am practicing different personalities now. Next week I will start being nice and friendly

craigholland

Gentlemen. Myself and I think (I'm guessing) a whole lot of other people would prefer if you took your fight off the board.

Craig Holland

Mikey P

Administrator
Brian, you are currently sitting in the number 3 spot.

If you dont get a Vac Tat I'm gonna have to ban you.

Think of it as a career decision.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
craigholland said:
Gentlemen. Myself and I think (I'm guessing) a whole lot of other people would prefer if you took your fight off the board.

Craig Holland

I hear ya.

Should we take a poll?

Thanks

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Full Circle .....Again

Brian R said:
craigholland said:

Craig Holland

I hear ya.

Should we take a poll?

Thanks

Mostly, I'd just like to see Crowley go away for a good long while, maybe he can be reformed like Connor. :)

No offense Greg.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I put my account on hold this month as I will be going over all the phone calls that they have answered within the last month, since they don't have a way to record calls and keep track of actual numbers than this is one of the ways that I can make sure things are going smoothly. FC does work great for the owner/operator, I now have a full timer, so I can answer the calls much more frequently than before, and have much more control of what is said on the phone.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
so it's not flawless huh? figures....just when I was considering it. I worry about them losing potential tile and stone jobs because there's so many technical questions they can't answer, but would like them to handle the extremely annoying carpet cleaning calls. Unless they're referals, just a bunch of annoying price shoppers

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Best thing about Full Circle is the flexibility.

For technical questions they can forward the call to you or have you call them back.

The hard surface calls you won't lose a quickly if they are asking those types of questions.

Most just want to schedule and will do so with the first company that answers the phone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom