Full Circle Script

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
So we've used Full Circle on and off for awhile and I've been answering my own phones for quite some time now. This is just my own personal experience but - when I am answering the phones I notice that my schedule gets PACKED with business. When Full Circle was answering the phones I saw a lot of VOIDED work orders with the reason as being " price shopping". Isn't EVERYONE price shopping?

I've tried many scripts to be used at Full Circle but don't feel that I've found the "sweet spot" to make it worth it right now. For those of you who are using them - what is the script? What have you found works?

When you look at the number of calls vs. the number of booked jobs - what do those numbers say? Any input would be great because I really do like having a little help answering phones until my new office manager starts.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What are "you" saying that they are not?

Do you really think they a few words or phrases make the difference in booking a job? (I've wondered, but never thought it did) Maybe it's talking with the cleaner that's making a difference? Maybe you need a rep? (doubtful)

Voided work order? They book the job and then the potential customer cancels? Not sure I understand that comment.

Most people price shop, lower priced customers are not your clients and will move on once they find they don't like your rates.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom