furniture prespray

starrett

Have used Kleenrite Upholstery Prespray for 25 years, but something has changed in the formulation and the smell has gotten worse. Tried avenge from Interlink and the customer had to hall the sofa out of the house it smelled so bad. Looking for a prespray to be rinsed with water, SS upholstery tool-Butler TM withj no chem injection. Want the performance that kleenrite has without the smell, suggestions?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Try Prochems Upholstery Prespray, its what I switched to when I quit using KR's prespray. Works great and you don't need t heat it for great results.

highsteam

Name
Alberto
Ive been using the kleenrite one too. Havent clean upholstery in a while.

I heard some cleaners use their carpet prespray, specially on microfiber.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I've used Prochem's upholstery prespray for years, along with steamway's upholstery/drapery, and formula 'O'. I really want to give Sapphire's a good go around, and may pick up a gallon to do so here soon.

Charlie Waite said:
Try Prochems Upholstery Prespray, its what I switched to when I quit using KR's prespray. Works great and you don't need t heat it for great results.

I use Prochem Fine Fabric Prespray almost exclusively. It will clean the dirtiest fabrics you encounter and is very safe. 1-2 oz is all you need in a trigger sprayer.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It will be nice to have a fragrance free upholstery prespray.
Tired of all the Motel 6 smelling products. And though I use ProChem's fine fabric prespray and it's a good product, I could do without the sweet stink.

Is any of the geniuses at the chem manufacturing listening?

HOW ABOUT A FRAGRANCE FREE UPHOLSTERY PRESPRAY?
You know, the kind that doesn't remind one of the 'oh so desirable' Motel 6 odor.
Any body listening?
Yo,,,,,,,,,,Saphire, ProChem.............. Anybody?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
scottw said:
Ofer, we're listening and working on that. check back in the fall.
I am glad to hear that Scott, please keep us informed.
P.S. KleenRite has a nice fragrance free deodorizer. Are you guys coming up with something similar that is not an oxidizer and can also be used on wool?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Ofer Kolton said:
scottw said:
P.S. KleenRite has a nice fragrance free deodorizer. Are you guys coming up with something similar that is not an oxidizer and can also be used on wool?

We have Hydrocide which has almost no fragrance, but is not 100% fragrance free. We also have Hydrocide for Wool. This has more fragrance but still not an over-powering scent. It is designed especially for wool rugs with different levels of polymers and surfactants for natural fibers. Both version are safe for wool.

No fragrance free product specifically for wool. But I will put that into the suggestion box. How about a no fragrance version of Wool Medic? This is becoming a popular deodorization treatment for urine in wool rugs.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
scottw said:
Ofer Kolton said:
scottw said:

We have Hydrocide which has almost no fragrance, but is not 100% fragrance free. We also have Hydrocide for Wool. This has more fragrance but still not an over-powering scent. It is designed especially for wool rugs with different levels of polymers and surfactants for natural fibers. Both version are safe for wool.

No fragrance free product specifically for wool. But I will put that into the suggestion box. How about a no fragrance version of Wool Medic? This is becoming a popular deodorization treatment for urine in wool rugs.
It sounds good.
How about the product being fragrance free and we can buy a small bottle of fragrance (or many different ones- a library of sorts) that we can add ourselves for those clients that do want a fragrance?
I'd be willing to buy that and you can make more money as long as the product is fragrance free.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Ofer Kolton said:
How about the product being fragrance free and we can buy a small bottle of fragrance (or many different ones- a library of sorts) that we can add ourselves for those clients that do want a fragrance?
I'd be willing to buy that and you can make more money as long as the product is fragrance free.

We do have a bio-enzyme product that works that way. Great for pet urine, mold & mildew, rotting organic materials and any odors from an organic source.

This is Bio-Charge (100% fragrance free). You can add any of the premium odor counteracts, Spice Air, Apple Air, Neutral, Meadow Fresh and so forth. Add from as little as 1/2 ounce up to 4 ounces per gallon of ready to use product.

BTW - The Bio-Charge is also a concentrate. Mix with water first.

ascrubabove

starrett said:
Have used Kleenrite Upholstery Prespray for 25 years, but something has changed in the formulation and the smell has gotten worse. Tried avenge from Interlink and the customer had to hall the sofa out of the house it smelled so bad. Looking for a prespray to be rinsed with water, SS upholstery tool-Butler TM withj no chem injection. Want the performance that kleenrite has without the smell, suggestions?

O2 from Judson, My fav uph prespray

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I continue to like the Preaction from Chemeisters for most all my upholstery cleaning. I've been using it since 1985.
It cleans on the acid side and is safe for all water cleanable fabrics. I use it on all area rugs also. It has no odor when diluted but is slightly harsh on the trachea while atomized.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I use carpet prespray on the synthetics and an acid side or neutral ph prespray on the cottons. I rinse with procyon or acid.

I cleaned a microfiber livingroom set with Ultrapac yesterday and got this email today:

Hi Mike,

I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your GREAT work!!! I cannot believe you were able to get the rust stain off our carpet. Our furniture looks brand new and I can't wait to refer numerous people to you!

You guys are so professional, kind and care about your customers satisfaction. Once again I cannot praise you enough keep you the great work!

Sincerely,
CW

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom