gail force fans??

steve g

Name
steve garrett
is anyone here running the dry air gail force air movers that jon don sells?? how are the durability wise, specifically compared to the phoenix axial models??

prodrying

I have two of them that I acquired free several years ago. They dry things like the phoenix axials but what I do not like about them is the way they attached the grill to the plastic is not durable. The screws and the things the screws go into are always popping out of the plastic. We now only use these in a pinch. It is frustrating to me because I like the fan, but if the grill comes off someone could stick their hand it there and get hurt.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've got six of them and bought them years ago when they first came out.

They have been pretty good units, but since they were early models they don't have the ability to daisy chain them.

Name
Al
We have some where around 750. We also have had problems with the grills but we have fixed that. We have changed about 75 so we can daisy chain them. We have found them to be the best fan for us out on the road. Easy to stack, stay in place and VERY hard to break.
The best fan at home is their Force 9, daisy chain, 2 speeds, and quite.

We sometimes look at things different than others because we are on the road so much.

KeithCo

Name
Keith Collins
Very nice looking.
Always wondered how well they worked.

DA-FORCE9-EA.jpg

prodrying

The ones I have are old too Richard. My do not daisy chain either. They work well though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom