Gave the HOSS a good work out at the gym

Mikey P

Administrator
cleaning some Astroturf..

The ol' wand was just not fluffing it up like the owner had hoped for.

photobucket-3844-1322349783078.jpg

Much fluffier!

photobucket-4779-1322350431749.jpg

and of course it was digging junk out the vacuum and wand could never get.

The concrete underneath had a few bumps and the floating heads did OK.

F

FB7777

Thanks mike

Keep up the feedback... My rx20s are so old it's embarrassing to use them in front of customers but the results are much better

F

FB7777

The handles look fine... From the picture , it looks like the solution line connection and power cord should come off the machine lower. Closer to where the vac port is.

Becker

Name
Becker
Power cord just looks looped.

I love my RX20.. but use it so rarely as most of my clients clean for maintenance.

Hacking out apartments years ago it got used regularly.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Fred Boyle said:
The handles look fine... From the picture , it looks like the solution line connection and power cord should come off the machine lower. Closer to where the vac port is.

I saw it at Mikeyfest and some of the guys using it say the handles stick out too far for resi doorways and such.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
its not the handles that are a pain..it is the connection that you hook your 2 inch hose to...it needs to be more pointed at a downward angle....

The handle width is a bit wider then the other rotaries but it is way more comfortable to run....if the hose connection was fixed then you could manipulate thru doorways just as easy as all the other ones......but because of the way it sticks out it makes it a bit harder.....not impossible...just a bit harder......

Back
Top Bottom