Gee...Do you think this is a competitor??

Name
Scott
I guess they could have came up with more than 3 names for all of their bad reviews. Lisa, Beth, LeeLee.

I'm never surprised at what desperate people will do at other's expenses.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Maybe there is just a bunch of Hack scrub and run cleaners in Sacramento.

Funny thing is it seem like the quantity of reviews is as helpful in rankings as the quality.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, I'll take a bad review over no review...As long as there are good reviews along with it...As far as Google stuff goes anyway.

Still a screwed up thing to do.

Oh and Ace Ace shiteatinggrin

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
KAY KAY ? - Dec 19, 2011
I made the mistake of not being in the house for an estimate nor be there to see the my carpets being cleaned in our new home. Stains were still noticeable. A few dark oily spots did not even look like an attempt had been made to remove it. My husband later scrubbed it with a 409 cleaner and sponge and it came off. A waste of our $200. We could have used it and rent our own cleaner and done it better for less. I would not use them again.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beth is not the only one giving you a bad review.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Okay you got me, I did it Brian thathurts ....lol. The little bastard hit me with a bad review also. I sent a mesage to Google and they removed it about a week later.

Connor

Name
Connor
Online reviews are dubious at best. Also, Owner replies to reviews have disappeared.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Connor said:
Also, Owner replies to reviews have disappeared.

I was able to leave an owner response when the same ahole left be a bad review. This was only a few weeks ago. Has Google removed that option since?

Connor

Name
Connor
I noticed it tonight.

Even the past owner responses have gone away.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I have a one star review on google with pretty much the same thing. Like yours, the guy posted a bunch of one stars for a bunch of cc on the same day. Funny his profile shows one 5 star review for a cc company and all others a 1 star. I've flagged it a few times but I guess google doesn't want to deal with it. I did post a reply so people can see.

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACE said:
KAY KAY ? - Dec 19, 2011
I made the mistake of not being in the house for an estimate nor be there to see the my carpets being cleaned in our new home. Stains were still noticeable. A few dark oily spots did not even look like an attempt had been made to remove it. My husband later scrubbed it with a 409 cleaner and sponge and it came off. A waste of our $200. We could have used it and rent our own cleaner and done it better for less. I would not use them again.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beth is not the only one giving you a bad review.

Well with TM HWE you're going to have issues sometimes. :p

I think this goes to show that most customers won't even call you back if you do a bad job.....Not to complain and not to reschedued for next time.

We can't figure out who it was or we would fix it for sure...Or at least try....There is a chance it was a fake review as well. No telling.

K P

PTMatt said:
Okay you got me, I did it Brian thathurts ....lol. The little bastard hit me with a bad review also. I sent a mesage to Google and they removed it about a week later.

Tell us your secret,cause Google listens to noone.I know,I have the same problem.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
wasnt me...LOL. we sure have a lot of eco/green clean knuckleheads out here huh? someone bbq'd KP on google about having a false address a while back. hopefully i don't become a target for this moron, this is obviously someone who sucks at their job and has to slander the competition

Back
Top Bottom