Gee, thanks for the help

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I don’t move furniture.
17F9E02E-34BF-4CCA-B371-2FD49011FEC0.jpeg

Reactions: Hack Attack

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I got tabs. I got blocks. But I don’t move furniture anymore. I’ll gladly refer another carpet cleaning company that does.

That being said, I moved and blocked everything but told her frankly I’m not a moving company.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
We had to stretch a finished basement carpet with a baby grand piano in the way. I called a piano moving company who met us there, They moved the piano, we stretched the carpet, and the custy paid for stretching and the moving.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevinL and Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
I don’t move furniture.
View attachment 113398
Ms Riedell, I'm going to give the carpet a very thorough vacuuming under where that furniture goes then I'll wet clean under and around it as much as possible, thanks for be so be so helpful. if you were thinking of rearranging any of it, now's the time...

Say, are you available to go out for a Baconator on Sunday?, you look kind of lonely.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I don’t move furniture. Don’t care who disagrees with me.
I love the ones that hep you by moving all the furniture to one side...
And yes I Have snuck out and peeled
Rubber
Hell I had one old Jew lady chase me
Out the steps holding up her German nazi tattoo numbers trying
To get her Nazi discount

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I don’t move furniture. Don’t care who disagrees with me.
Ya I cleaned a 16 leg cherry dr outfit
Blocked it all.....
AND STILL got a call back for stains

I seems they weren't QUITE in the right spots so they moved em off and
Had dozens of unremovable spots left..
How can people be so dumb?

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Ya I cleaned a 16 leg cherry dr outfit
Blocked it all.....
AND STILL got a call back for stains

I seems they weren't QUITE in the right spots so they moved em off and
Had dozens of unremovable spots left..
How can people be so dumb?
We got called back twice to a home that claimed we missed tabbing legs on their sofa. On the 2nd time back the crew was standing talking to the customer and watched the housekeeper removing all the tabs.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I charge $25/10 minutes for moving furniture. I'll move a few items for free but rarely do I have to move anything.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
And yes I Have snuck out and peeled
Rubber
reminds me of a job many years ago where I show up and there is clutter everywhere. After the walkthrough she had to run an errand and I got the heck out of there. No respect. She calls and leaves a message that she is going to sue me.

Luckily that was before online reviews....

Brian H

Name
Brian H
We cleaned a living room, dining room and hall once and the customer withheld payment because we wouldn't move a fully loaded china cabinet. We had to go back the next day to move it after they emptied it. This was a cabinet with an open base and 4 thin legs and we were able to clean everything but directly under the legs. You could also tell it was never moved.

The customer just had to have those 4 square inches of carpet cleaned...:hopeless:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
We cleaned a living room, dining room and hall once and the customer withheld payment because we wouldn't move a fully loaded china cabinet. We had to go back the next day to move it after they emptied it. This was a cabinet with an open base and 4 thin legs and we were able to clean everything but directly under the legs. You could also tell it was never moved.

The customer just had to have those 4 square inches of carpet cleaned...:hopeless:
Was the ticket big enough to justify going back? I would’ve considered that job a loss and told the customer about common sense and the chance of the carpet not being dirty under those legs. People are brats

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Was the ticket big enough to justify going back? I would’ve considered that job a loss and told the customer about common sense and the chance of the carpet not being dirty under those legs. People are brats
It took maybe 5 minutes from the time we pulled up in the driveway to the time we left to clean the spots.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I do have one customer where I wear booties during the setup.
I don't want to get the OUTSIDE sidewalks dirty. :eekk: 🤣

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I walked all of them a long time ago because of all of the above. No Residential!!! The only other thing , was the big ass dog jumping on me and cat rubbing at the same😏🤷🏼‍♂️ It traumatized me!

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom