generic/aftermarket hx's?

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Read some old threads about blue baron, considering they are still going have they got through what looked like possibly a rough patch?

any other aftermarket makers worth looking at?

Im considering a winter time project with a 20hp engine

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Read some old threads about blue baron, considering they are still going have they got through what looked like possibly a rough patch?

any other aftermarket makers worth looking at?

Im considering a winter time project with a 20hp engine

Be very careful with how you regulate heat in any hand crafted truck mount you may make.

If you don't have a reliable method of bypassing excess heat, the steam build up in a heat exchanger can create a dangerous explosion (and its happened).

My guess is you've thought of this though.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
call don, used to be called hot heat exchanger, not cheap- start at 1200$ im guessing, for lo pressure unit

Reactions: Mikey P

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Would using a water heater blow off valve work?

not rated for the PSI TM's typically run at

Temperature Relief: 210°F (99°C), Pressure Relief Range: 75 to 150 psi (5.2 to 10.3 bar).

you'll be spewing jOOse

..L.T.A.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
If I can find a hx I'd put a LG relief on as a minimium, still weighing up pros and cons of buying another TM and just putting my predator into a trailer

I've got several regular apartments that my high roof transit can't get into the parking area at back. But a trailer unit could.
And its a pain waiting for that 1 parking space outside that apartment on the street to run hose up the outside... and it always goes down a treat with the cafes and restaurants ground level lol

FredC

Village Idiot
Cobb has one blower/exhaust

And as posted the hot heat exchangers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom