Genius or Over stepping

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
The homes that have alexa to run every thing in there home. I have been saying to alexa ; Please remind me to have the carpets freshen up in six months. Am I over stepping my relationship with mrs piff or my first brillant idea.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
BIG BROTHER IS EVERYWHERE

THEY KNOW WHEN YOU SIT ON THE TOILET!

THEY SEE YOU PICK YOUR NOSE!

Reactions: Cleanworks

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Putting a sticker on their vacuum or magnet on the fridge probably works better. Or before you leave go ahead and set the next appointment.

FredC

Village Idiot
Personally I'd consider it invasive. I mean why not do it on their laptop or computer? Maybe grab the phone on the counter and set a reminder.

Some might find it funny.

I'm not sure I'd take the chance of losing a customer over it.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Just ask if it will be alright to call them to check if they need anything cleaned again. and leave a business card.

Being thoughtful goes long ways.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I would rather tell alexa to set their alarm clock at 3am with horror movie sounds
Matt, the Alexa would not be a good match for you. You would spend hours, if not weeks, asking it dumb questions trying to find out the meaningful answers to the questions of life. "Alexa, why do people use rinse? Alexa, Should I sell vacuum cleaners? Alexa, how do I send out reminder cards, Alexa, why do JW churches have no windows?"

This would go on and on, plummeting you into a downward spiral until you were a broken man wandering around the front yard with his pants around his ankles.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
The homes that have alexa to run every thing in there home. I have been saying to alexa ; Please remind me to have the carpets freshen up in six months. Am I over stepping my relationship with mrs piff or my first brillant idea.

Yes, don't screw with my stuff.

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom