Geo-targeted exact match names

sdv

Name
SDV
Hello everybody,

New guy to the forum here in Southern California. I am cleaning out our remaining geo-targeted carpet cleaning domains that we have left. These were registered in 2006 and have never been used for a website yet. They are all .com domains, so if you are located in any of the cities below and wish to upgrade your domain to an exact match keyword name please let me know. Our other clients have typically ended up with a first page search engine ranking with zero to very little seo by having and exact match domain. So quit paying for monthly SEO service that guarantees nothing and get yourself the keyword domain for your business at a cost that is much less than you may think.
Please email sdvwebsites (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks,

J

The below names are all .com

CARPETCLEANINGARLINGTON
CARPETCLEANINGFORTWORTH
CARPETCLEANINGKANSASCITY
CARPETCLEANINGLONGBEACH
CARPETCLEANINGLOUISVILLE
CARPETCLEANINGMILWAUKEE
LONGBEACHCARPETCLEANING
VIRGINIABEACHCARPETCLEANING

FredC

Village Idiot
in 2006 a geo-targeted domain may have helped a lot....not so much anymore. They still get bolded and have a ctr though......

but I'll leave the post up

how much for VIRGINIABEACHCARPETCLEANING :lol:

Last edited:

sdv

Name
SDV
Thanks Fred! All the names are at $600.00. Way less than paying monthly SEO fees.
We sold carpetcleaningvirginiabeach on Friday but virginiabeachcarpetcleaning is still available. One of our last customers has a page 1 rank for his carpet cleaning biz in Arizona that he did not have before the purchase of the domain. His site is a great case study as to the benefits of an exact match domain.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll give you a banner here in trade for the Virgina Beach url

I think I'll remove the "ia" and redirect it to Rob's site to thank him for the mikeysbored.com stunt

he better stock up on protein stain remover

FredC

Village Idiot
lol....I had similar plans

I'm wondering what the increase in these guys actually means.

More "systems" sold to part time domain prospectors.
A downturn in prospecting causing these guys to unload lower tier domains....or an upswing in purchasing.

sdv

Name
SDV
Lol, took me a minute but I got it. Not clear what you meant by this "I'm wondering what the increase in these guys actually means.

More "systems" sold to part time domain prospectors.
A downturn in prospecting causing these guys to unload lower tier domains....or an upswing in purchasing." We registered about 10k names in the mid 2000's that covered all kinds of stuff...insurance, health, staffing, pest control, etc. Our portfolio consists of only geo-targeted names. The highest and best use of these types of names is to get them into the hands of an appropriate end user who can utilize the name properly.

FredC

Village Idiot
Yes...I understand prospecting/flipping. i wasn't speaking of your operation specifically but the recent rise in prospectors in general. The guys that only have a limited catalog and must have got into cause they bought into some WSO or similar......or read about Mike Mann

Last edited:

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
EMD use to be helpful but now carry very little juice. That is unless the competition for that term is weak. All the highly searched keywords in my area are not EMD. I personally do not have a EMD and rank 1st for many highly competitive keywords.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom