Get Judged By Your Peers @ Mikey's Board.Com

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Ken Snow and Richard Chavez. They both understand what I do, and they are both good enough friends to tell me what I could do better.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Waldo
where is the lovable little frEEk anyway?

btw, if you don't know or like the tune, just start it at the 49 second mark... :wink:

..L.T.A.

5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE4HGlmtOcg5]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh, I would take action....and did.

And they give a great VBJ, believe me.

I mean,they are no Mikey P or nuthin but you get the idea.
:wink:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jim you're a tough act to follow, a man with few faults.

For myself, Peers can be tough, however if you're honest with yourself I think we can all be more critical of ourselves than any peer could ever be.

Often I'm so disappointed that our company isn't what I want it to be that I'll make lists of changes that need to be inplemented.

They are improvements in a service or customer service, how we can do something better or more efficiently. It will really drive me crazy, bothering me until things change or until I get a call or a letter or thank you note that just raves about how great we are.

Then I'm actually surprised at how little it actually takes to impress the customer and how much better we can be if we just continue to improve in those areas.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Believe it or not, while the guy is the worlds biggest jerk, I would want Mikey P. doing the judging of my business. Jim P. is a good friend, but he's a supplier. Steve Toburen is a friend too, but it's been awhile since he's actually done what he goes on, and on, about. Mikey appears to be successful, and is in the trenches.

Oh, and after Mikey got through with me, I then would move UP to Ken Snow.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken snow helped me with some advertising ideas. Really good guy and seems to have that part down really well.
Marketing being the most important part of any company (I know, chicken and egg) I would want to be judged by the heavy hitters and I think he is one of them.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'm with Mr. Chavez on this one- I am the harshest judge of myself!

From others- I'm even surprised by saying this but for some reason I would like the opinion of

-Toburen
-Snow
-partridge (don't ask.... :shock: )
For on the job hands on issues
-Mikey P
-Jim Martin
For chemical issues
-Forsythe (btw I really really like his prespray- get some from CCCS, works awesome)

F

FB7777

Mikey P said:
I use to buy into Boyle's story too

ti'l I Google satellite'd his 700 sf brown stone and lawnmower collection.. :shock:

my master suite is 864 sq ft you hot headed perfectionist

Mikey knows how to sell jobs and do a fantastic job, but his achilles for growth will be his ability to deal with employees who don't care even 50% as much as he does

everytime I talk to him on the phone, he's barking at one of his chimps... if I worked for him I'd throw his Vortex in drive and send it off cliff and tell him I quit

From this board, it would be a toss up between Lee/Jim Pemberton or the Chavez operation

both highly successful businesses that have transitioned from a first generation family owned business

Mikey P

Administrator
I need to fire my inbred crew and hire some real Mexicans.

987dea59.jpg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
meAt said:
Waldo
where is the lovable little frEEk anyway?

btw, if you don't know or like the tune, just start it at the 49 second mark... :wink:

..L.T.A.

l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE4HGlmtOcgl]

Actually, it's the cowbell that makes the song...........

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I was thinking Sutley or Capitoni. They both I think would be fair without one of them being an asshole. Although there were some other good suggestions like Jim P., Chavez is also a great choice, and others

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom