get motivated seminars

Bob Foster

You just need to start your beatings a few minutes earlier each day and shorten lunch time and you will get the same effect.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Ron Lippold said:
Im taking my tech to the seminars today, there going to be some great speakers. Anyone else go.

I've been to 3 of them....take a notebook. Colon Powell is hilarious!

Neil

Hoody said:
Ron Lippold said:
Im taking my tech to the seminars today, there going to be some great speakers. Anyone else go.

Colin?

I thought about going but I was under the impression that I was going to be hard sold a bunch of stuff at the end. Is that the case?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Neil said:
Hoody said:
Ron Lippold said:

Colin?

I thought about going but I was under the impression that I was going to be hard sold a bunch of stuff at the end. Is that the case?

One time I went he made the remark how no one could ever get his name right... and he made a joke about a laxative.....punch line was colon POWWWWWWWW, the place went hysterical.

I was hoping he'd do it again if he was speaking at the one Ron is at, so he'd get the joke.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I was going to attend.

Until i realized most of the speakers had zero business experience.

Colin Powel? He made a career out of being a government employee and now he's receiving a fat pension for life.

Laura Bush? She's set for life milking a government pension too.

I decided it was in my best interest to work today. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom