Get on the billboard for cheap

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Wait a F******* second here Matt!!!! You mean to tell me they screwed you out of prime hours? They could of at least given you one blip during Prime Times? You have no blips from 5 pm to 7:50pm!!!!!! or 7am to 12:15pm? Your missing out on the entire rush hours. The marketing guy sold you the shit hours man. I guess you can get the lunch traffic.
I chose those times. I could've and did do those hours last month and didn't get the calls. So I figured it might work if I put it on the sign when I'm not on the road. The super early drivers never see my truck and the after rush hour drivers never see my business either. Plus, rush hour...people are rushing and looking at traffic, not rubber necking looking at signs. When people aren't in a hurry, they're more than likely going to look at my ad.

That's my reasoning. Last month didn't get any calls. So I'm trying this format. I'll adjust it to different hours next month if I don't get any calls. That's the good thing about this, you can choose when you want your ad to blip at the same cost

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Or an add with bicycles looking like phallic symbols. Ask sOOper hERo for details, I'm confused about that one.

Matt's got hot pants for this

1578686236607.png

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD and Condog
Name
Lee Stockwell
I originally posted this on 7/23/1999 8:27:41 AM

OR...Determine your yearly YP budget, say, $3000. Then buy 2800 business card, a stapler, and some staples. Go to the bank and get $2800 in one dollar bills, (fifty six bundles of 50each). Stand on the busiest business location in your market and staple a business card to a dollar bill and give it away. You will get a lot of interest, maybe even free TV exposure. It won't be as wasteful as the YP ad would have been and you will get more satisfaction in giving your money away with at least a card in their hand.

You should have a few dollars left over after the above instructions are carried out. Take your wife out to a nice restaurant and discuss strategy for NEXT years YP money.

Thanks,

Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Update: I dropped this kind of advertising. Digital billboard isn’t worth it if you’re only wanting to spend $40-$75/month. Reason being...as soon as a company signs up for a $300slot, they boot you off your time schedule. I noticed that they stopped charging me for my registered time because a bigger customer got on board.

So in conclusion...get on a real billboard if you get a good deal, NOT a digital.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Update: I dropped this kind of advertising. Digital billboard isn’t worth it if you’re only wanting to spend $40-$75/month. Reason being...as soon as a company signs up for a $300slot, they boot you off your time schedule. I noticed that they stopped charging me for my registered time because a bigger customer got on board.

So in conclusion...get on a real billboard if you get a good deal, NOT a digital.
Didn't cost you much to find that out. Good idea in principle. They always find a way to screw you though.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom