Get on the billboard for cheap

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm working on it now. Someone remind me to mention the ROI of this 30 days from now.
I think it will take more than 30 days but in your area, for the price, it's worth trying. I would want to see you and your truck prominently displayed. Anyone who has seen your truck before will automatically recognize you as well as your customers. It will be a gentle reminder that they need their carpets cleaned. Make sure you drive around the area where the billboard is once in a while. Not going to bring in tons of work but will raise awareness of you in your community. Here it's hundreds of dollars to be on a digital billboard.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I got 4 free crown royal doubles someone ordered and then left while watching the world series. Those 4 free drinks cost me over 15,000 and a day in jail.

DAYUM ....What did you crash into?

first time DUI will set you back a few thousand with lawyer, fines/fees and insurance hike here

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ok ok. I’ll get the ball rolling on it. I love it when I’m right and I get to rub it in.

I think just the ego boost every time you "see your name in lights" is worth a few bukz a month .
Improves attitude, makes you walk taller, feel a little better, be a little sharper.

If you're happy and you know it
Then your face will surely show it

People/prospects react positively to that .
It's an intangible that doesn't fit on a spread sheet

..L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'll report back shortly on the ROI

currahee-ad-1.jpg currahee-ad-2.jpg currahee-ad-3.jpg

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
People read left to right. Are you wanting to people to notice what you do first or your brand? Unless your brand is already recognized like the Big Boys- SS, Servpro, ZeroRez and so you might want them to see what you do first.

Condog

Name
Tony
How is your ad campaign doing?

You said check in after 30 days.

Anybody call you and say they saw your ad?

Condog

Name
Tony
Shoot it was a low cost advertising.
And as has been stated, a way of creating a presence in the marketplace.

Let us know if someone says they saw your sign.

If yes, do it for one month annually or bi-annually.

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I decided to stop and park next to the sign today. It blipped twice in about 4min and showed two different ads of mine

5AF7ACEC-5EB0-4A43-974E-DC836915B270.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Here’s the time and how many blips happen in this campaign.

View attachment 96143
Wait a F******* second here Matt!!!! You mean to tell me they screwed you out of prime hours? They could of at least given you one blip during Prime Times? You have no blips from 5 pm to 7:50pm!!!!!! or 7am to 12:15pm? Your missing out on the entire rush hours. The marketing guy sold you the shit hours man. I guess you can get the lunch traffic.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Wait a F******* second here Matt!!!! You mean to tell me they screwed you out of prime hours? They could of at least given you one blip during Prime Times? You have no blips from 5 pm to 7:50pm!!!!!! or 7am to 12:15pm? Your missing out on the entire rush hours. The marketing guy sold you the shit hours man. I guess you can get the lunch traffic.
There's a reason why it was so cheap.

Name
Jeff T
It’s the marketing guys job to fill the entire day...
he has to fill the undesirable time slots aswell....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom