get the fook out.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
That's because we are just over priced janitors. They really think the guys we send out or ourselves only make $8-10 per hour. 4-5 hours $50 bucks.

Most of America is blind they go to their little cubicles every day and have no idea how a business works. Just as long as the check comes on Friday.

Definitely agree with that, they think its going to cost $50 or something.

Reactions: Travis Sonderegger

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
That's because we are just over priced janitors. They really think the guys we send out or ourselves only make $8-10 per hour. 4-5 hours $50 bucks.

Most of America is blind they go to their little cubicles every day and have no idea how a business works. Just as long as the check comes on Friday.

So much Truth in that statement Tom!

J

JS41035

Turns out it wasn't even grout haze he was feeling but rather the hard water deposits that remained that only grinding would remove. A slight feel of roughness and no shine on tiles in the splash zone.

It would have taken at least 3 more hours to mechanically remove it. $600 moe was not in the budget.

I did put some unsanded/Acrylic in some hair lines at no charge.

Really bummed I have no b4s and afters of this one.
I can't count the times good before and after pictures have saved me. Some people genuinely forget how nasty there carpet tile etc looked.Dad would sometime get the pictures blown up and laminated if the job was a big one. With cell phones there really is no reason not to snap a pic on every job. Especially the ones where the customer isn't there or a commercial account you have to bill.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member

In my case it's true! :biggrin:

Reactions: Art Kelley

Ron K

That's because we are just over priced janitors. They really think the guys we send out or ourselves only make $8-10 per hour. 4-5 hours $50 bucks.Most of America is blind they go to their little cubicles every day and have no idea how a business works. Just as long as the check comes on Friday.
WHos to blame for that? We all are, we want it cheaper, better or disposable and now,,,,, sounds like some of our customers ?????????????????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom