Getting ready to buy an auto repair shop.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Any advice? Well established business........ might wanna sell my extra tm for that fancy new alighnment machine lol

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Jimbo

Find hot rod guys for clients that leave blank checks with you!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Be careful. I got into a non-cleaning business back in 05 to supplement the cleaning income and make me filthy rich!! It was (and still is) screenprint and embroidery. Well, along came 08-09 and kicked my ass. Still limping along but getting better. Be prepared to work 24/7.

Connor

Name
Connor
I hope you get honest employees. I've never been able to keep a mechanic for more than a couple of repairs. Even the best and brightest shops turn into parts changing nincompoops when they start to expand.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
How much money do you have? My wife's knit shop blew through all our home equity plus another 200K of my 401K (and counting) after three years. Good tax write-off :lol: Still waiting for her to turn a profit. I'll be carpet cleaning for another thirty five years,

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Second business, best of luck. I don't think I could do it. Can one Co. rent space from the other.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I was just looking at a auto a/c repair shop a couple of weeks ago. 20+ years and the guy wants to retire. Used to be very busy, but not so much any more. It is known as the most honest shop in town. I've been going there for over 10 years. I've had older gm's so need a/c work a little more than normal.

I don't know much about the business. I didn't like the idea having to rely on someone else for the survival of the business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom