Getting to know Green Gurl and Guy

Mikey P

Administrator
-How and how long ago did you get into the cleaning business?

-How many jobs will you complete this year?

-Describe your best cheerleader and what it took to make him or her so.

-What services do you offer?

-Please describe your client base.

-How many employees if any and their rolls

-Describe your idea of the perfect (realistic) job.

-How have Steroids effected your love life?

green guy

Been in this industry for 17 years.
When I was eighteen my cousin went to work for a $9 per room bait and switch. He screwed himfor money so we broke into his shop and stole a maroon Ninja with Hoses and wand ect...
Started doing friends and family in Philly. I didnt like Johns work ethic so I saved up for a Mighty one cord and went solo.

We will wrap up the year at aprx. 1200 residential.
Service 6 large hotels,several upscale rest. some chilcare fac. and when I get to it some schools.

Biggest fan owns The Angus Barn a rest. here that is deeply respected and steeped in alot of history. 2nd largest wine cellar from NY to Florida. One of the top 50 grossing private owned rest. in USA Over 50,000,000

We sevice carpet,upholstery,drapery, t&g,fine rugs,mattress,water dam., and next month AIR DUCT using neg air.
3 full time and 4 good part time empl. doing whatever I say.

Perfect job is one who has some difficult issues to solve that others could not.

I love this industry it has been good to me. Go Green turns 2 next month. Say what you wish about "green" and my comments on sales but we have seen explosive growth for a young company. I have killed myself to get here and now am currently working with an investment team I met at the Angus Barn. Working with a chem research and developement co. on some green nano technology.
Id like to do what has never been done before and pioneer a new standard.
The current statis quo put me in the hospital 4 yrs ago with acute pancreatitis and organ damage so this is real personal to me.
I no longer have to worry about my wife and partner spending to much time on facebook any more! Thanks for creating a new problem!
She is sweet so take it easy. Could maybe Bob be a special guard for her?
Thanks for the interest in two of the little people.
Oh by the way if any of you do not make over 80k per year shut up I made that as a tech! Deepest respect, Greenguy

Ryan

Lee, just because you do 600 jobs a year doesn't everybody else has to show their tax info to prove they are doing well.

Mikey P

Administrator
Dave Yoakum said:
Man those are the worse reviews I have ever seen!!!

oh hey Dave, shouldn't you be on WOC bitching about MB?

why dont you stick you head up your ass, look around and then think long and deep about why you keep getting ran of board and yet I still let you on here before you go bad moufing MB anywhere.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow!

And this one is a plant

I was thrilled to find Go Green when I needed my carpets cleaned. I had recently switched to greener products so this company was a natural fit with their methodology and use of safer products. They responded quickly and did a thorough cleaning. It’s nice to know that we’re not walking around on harsh chemicals and I was not overcome by toxins during the process. It’s clean from start to finish. Great job, great company!

green gurl

We have a competitor in our area "A&A Organic" who posted these! We know this because one of our techs used to work for these guys and told us what they were doing. If you check this company out on City Search you will find they miraculously have 1500 five star reviews. They use the absorbant compound method blowme !! If you check out our reviews on Service Magic where our clients post you will see the exact opposite.

http://www.servicemagic.com/servlet/SPR ... allRatings

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
green guy said:
so we broke into his shop and stole a maroon Ninja with Hoses and wand ect...

That's a hell of start in the industry... I'm sorry...I am very unimpressed!!

green guy said:
Oh by the way if any of you do not make over 80k per year shut up I made that as a tech! Deepest respect, Greenguy

Not to offend you but there are a lot of people on this board that make multiple times over that 80Grand a year without feeling the need to talk like that...just sayin'

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mikey P said:
[quote="Dave Yoakum":3l4x0xzt]Man those are the worse reviews I have ever seen!!!

oh hey Dave, shouldn't you be on WOC bitching about MB?

why dont you stick you head up your ass, look around and then think long and deep about why you keep getting ran of board and yet I still let you on here before you go bad moufing MB anywhere.[/quote:3l4x0xzt]

Sorry Mike,
I was just venting, because it seems like some posters get so much joy from atacking others.

I think I may be keeping the lurkers from posting and the board from growing.

WE all have different ways to the top and should be able to share without getting ripped.

Anyway the green Guy doesn't seem so wonderfull from his client perspective.

THe more he talks the more he reveals his true self.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
green gurl said:
We have a competitor in our area "A&A Organic" who posted these! We know this because one of our techs used to work for these guys and told us what they were doing. If you check this company out on City Search you will find they miraculously have 1500 five star reviews. They use the absorbant compound method blowme !! If you check out our reviews on Service Magic where our clients post you will see the exact opposite.

I would hope that if this was the case, hubby broke this guys face.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You have to admit the bad reviews read like they're real.

But I'll take their word for it....not like it matters to them or me....I'm just sayin. 8)

green gurl

goomes said:
green gurl said:

I would hope that if this was the case, hubby broke this guys face.

He took a big commercial account off em. It's been difficult to prove this and there have been some phony complaints with the BBB. This guy was one of the only guys claiming "green"... we came into the market and started taking a lot of his customers and this is what we got! The market here is pretty cut throat. We have even had a company here impersonate us trying to steal our customers (called him myself and found this out first hand)!

green gurl

Brian R AKA Corky said:
You have to admit the bad reviews read like they're real.

But I'll take their word for it....not like it matters to them or me....I'm just sayin. 8)

They sound a little too real... a little too much detail. most people don't go into grave detail and leave a full page when writing a review.

green gurl

Mikey P said:
So Green Team, besides your chems what else is "green" about your life style?

Well... a lot!!! I recycle EVERYTHING!! the paper i use... receipts (if need hard copy, most are email), business cards, toilet paper, etc are all made from recycled material. our shirts are made from organic cotten. But it's more than just our business... it's our lifestyle. we don't eat processed foods (all organic). I don't use papertowels or paper napkins (just cloth). Our home we will start building this summer will be completly off the grid (green built, solar power energy, etc). Even the paint on my walls is green. All my bath products are all natural, my linens are organic cotten. I'm a bit of a modern day hippie (besides the drugs and i'm a monogomist).

green gurl

Mikey P said:
do you support the meAt industry?

Actually I was a vegitarian for 6 years until I was pregnant with my first... extremely low iron... the iron pills never sat right with my stomach... so I had to eat meat... ahhh!!! But now i mostly eat fish, sometimes chicken and turkey, rarely anything else

C

cucu

Oh by the way if any of you do not make over 80k per year shut up I made that as a tech! Deepest respect, Greenguy[/quote]

you mean i could make 80k being a carpet cleaner ...a year.....thats it im gonna stop being a male hooker

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom