Ghetto but I gots my new shampoo brush.

Greenie

Georgie would be happy with a GLS or Host scrubber, wouldn't "have" to RX as many jobs either, and no they don't hurt the carpet, it would be nice to "wand" a few of them wouldn't it George?

The RX is a specialty tool, only gonna come out on nasties.

TimP

I only pull out the RX on CGD and large jobs, mostly just on my schools. I cimex and wand with my other machine. Results are identical, RX just extracts faster than the wand on large jobs but of course it's wetter but it's not a concern for my schools.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Do you do a dry pass with your Rx? I always found when doing a dry pass it turned using the RX into a major pain in the ass...

TimP

No dry passes. Have never done dry passes with it. Carpet still dries in less than 8 hours at 500 psi for me.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
what I want to know is why in hell are you scrubbing a low loop olefin berber!?!?!? I can PAINT that shit clean all day long with ultra-pak and my little 18hp piss ant machine, that is the last carpet I would use a 175 on.

good hell that looks like the ghetto, I think I would have to carry my pistol anyways illegally or not

yep...to clean a nasty carpet..duel process...is the way to go. I prefer my OP machine for agitation...but agitation is the key, followed by extraction. A guy can have an $80,000 TM and I can beat him everytime on appearance... with my OP machine, Porty, wand/rotovac ... if he doesn't agitate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom